Attention all shop owner's! The time for the ultimate test-has come!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's ok! fill out the form, and i'll see if you can compete :D

Yeah, I will post the challenge in the morning, and when everyone can, just post your result! *spoiler* here's how i'll post it:

light manaphy: do a blah blah blah
KBP: do a blah

you get the idea. everything has to be done EXCATLY right! the person who emerges victorious will receive 2 things: a special trophy, and another thing, but that'll be revealed later!

Username: collidingdragons
Skills: custom banners and tc desine
Why you want to enter: ive got nuthin to do
Best skill: custom banner
Referances:
Shop owner?: who needs a shop?

just incase i have to fill out

referances mean who someone would refer you to. like, a close friend. (other than me :p)

Entry is now closed! check the first post for contestants and judges!!

I don't follow?

you have 24 hours after posting a conformation post that you've read the challenge:example:

Ok, i read it. i'll do it!

after that, you have EXCATLY 24 hours. no more, no less.

Well, we have all the competitors... shall I start it now?

KBP: let's see a banner. I want... a banner with a meadow background. pokemon:regigigas and shaymin. words: a movie extravangza! other features! regigigas MUST be emerging from the ground and shaymin HAS to be jumping a little.
Collingdragons: why don't you make a banner also? words: take this! and that! pokemon: machamp. action: punching (not animated) background: let's go with orange
LM: tc. background: ash, may, and brock. trainer sprite: ash from sinnoh. pokemon: shiny drapion. metagross. shiny shaymin. dawn trainer sprite, and darkrai. badge set: 3 sinnoh badges-any
shard: let's see... i'm not soo sure what you can do... so try this: let's try a fushion of darkrai, arceus,shaymin, and pidgeot
bonsly: banner? how about: words:wi-fi PWNZ! objects: a ninetndo ds. background: blue. pokemon: alakazam.

Ok! please post that you've read the challenge!

Username: Shard79
Skills:
Everything except for Glaciers and Animation :F
Why I want to enter: I like making these type of things, and it sounds like fun!
Shop Owner: COuld be, just never got around or thought of making one :F

Ill do the fusion first thing in the morning, im going to bed now cause im sort of tired and want to go to bed early specifically cause i dont wanna be tired at all tommorow since i got to start getting ready for school :F

Ok, shard. that doesn't count as your "i saw the challenge" post.

EDIT: NOW it counts :p. you have time. everyone! its a good idea to post now, so you have ALL afternoon tomorrow to work on your challenge.

I saw the challenge and i edited my previous thread saying that I'd do it first thing in the morning :F

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back