Pokemon Attack of the file corruption

on my pearl for two times the save file has been corrupt and i have had to start over. for some reason when it goes to saving... do not turn of the power it froze. i finally got through the game though

Happened to me but just blew the cartridge and it worked. I sometimes does that if the little connection things aren't touching right or whatever. Because this sort of counts I'll say it. ::I started a new game when I had Lv100 Metagross, Lv97 Salamence and Lv63 Crobat, all trained by myself and without Rare Candy and all good natures when I was a noob. Stupid me.

That happened to my Brother before, but the problem ended up being his DS and not the game. When he got his DS fixed the Game was back to normal so you mite wanna check if it your DS first.

I had just gotten SS, and I beat the entire game and had 4 shinies! Guess what? I ran into a shiny Lugia and my game froze. Lost all of my data!

I've never had my file corrupted, excluding the time my game froze on a fake GBA game I had just recently bought then. I now remember that I screwed the top off my Sapphire game and purposely snapped a thin wire in it to see if it would do anything in-game, and it hasn't. It still saves and everything, but I'm not performing any type of cheats on it to make sure it won't burn out on me.

Aha, I remember another story. My friend gave me a Ruby game his brother just bought. Apparently, the file corrupted after just a couple of saves, so they gave it to me thinking it's broken. It's not, and now I got the last 3rd generation game I needed. :D

I had a corruption on my Silver, i owned every pokemon except Mew, Celebi, Crobat and Rhydon. My Golbat almost reached its happiness. When I went to load up my game, the data was completely wiped, this has also happened to my on my Ruby, but meh thats life.

It happened once on my Emerald when I was about to catch Regice. I had just beaten the League for the first time. Now it won't ever save.

So I bought a new one and tried to replicated my team. It works fine now :D

Still haven't got Regice, though... XD

If I use too many cheats on my Soul Silver at once, my game will freeze. Once, it happened while my Eevee was evolving into Espeon! It said my game was corrupted, but luckily it loaded my last save.

Back