Writing Athena Plays Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon - Complete! FE7 Next?

TGK really doesn't need to go Healer, however I think it's for the best if he gets reclassified as the team currently has two Mrymidon.

Chapter 9: Looting the dragon king's treasure

Fleeing for their lives, the Archanean League "commandeers" a ship and retreats to the Pyrathi Island, a solitary kingdom let by a king who is also a dragon.

<Green> So, uh, are we sure this dragon king guy isn't in league with DNA and Dolhr?
<BV> What, just because they're both dragons? That is so racist.
<Tails> So, uh, I hate to interrupt, but it turns out the entire island is armed and ready to fight us the moment we land.
<Green> >_>
<BV> Well... balls.
<Green> *sigh* Everyone prepare for battle.
<Celever> Sir, might I have a word with you?
<Green> Yes?
<Celever> Well... I can't help but feel that I'm not being very effective in my current class, even though I love Arthur so much.
<Green> Arthur?
<Celever> That's the name of my Pegasus Knight. ^_^
<Green> Oh, yeah, right. Well, your strengths do lie more in the magical field...
<Celever> Yes, that's true. I was hoping there might be a way for me to make use of my magic on Pegasus back...
<Green> Sadly, you're a few games too early for that.
<Celever> I was afraid of that... *sigh* Perhaps you would let me become a Mage so that I can still fight? I believe I can use Vom's leftover tomes.
<Green> Sure, knock your socks off. The one named "Charizard" is probably the strongest, but have your fill since no one else can use any of them.
<Celever> Thank you so much! <3​

Celever scampered off to pick up some tomes. On the way, she passed by Silver who was engraving a new sword of his own. Arthur wasn't exactly sad to be left behind since it meant he got to chill out with the other animals instead of fighting to the death. So, really, everyone was pretty happy.

As soon as the ship reached the dock, Green and his men were ready for battle. The land of the island was split off into various territories thanks to some crumbling wall ruins, so Green took a few soldiers to follow the eastern path to a village while the others progressed southward. In the village, Green met another ally.

<Green> Hey, you look like a nice buff gentleman. Want to come fight with us?
<Jeorge> Sure!
<Green> Now... wait, what? You actually said yes?
<Jeorge> Well, I am an Archanean, so of course I would like to join up with you and fight for my princess.
<Green> If you're an Archanean, how did you end up here?
<Jeorge> *shrugs* Got drunk and woke up here.
<Green> Fair enough!​

As Green continued onward, he spotted small building with some treasure and went off to loot it while the others held back the enemy reinforcements. Meanwhile to the west, the remainder of the Archanean League was slowly pushing back the soldiers there and eventually pushed on to the boss, King Mannu himself! Tails, TGK, and Celever all teamed up to take him down then waited patiently for Green to make his way back. Instead of taking control of the castle immediately, Green found some more treasures to loot first, but soon the entire island was routed and the castle was under the control of the Archanean League.

<Green> Phew! That was some work. I wonder why that king decided to turn on us after all...
<BV> Well, sire, according to these documents that he left behind... apparently this land is sacred ground and he was afraid that the Archanean League would despoil the ruins and run off with the loot.
<Green> Pfft, it's totally his fault then. There wouldn't have been any fighting to despoil the land if he hadn't sent his goons to attack me, and I totally wouldn't have looted his treasure if he had been nice. Probably. Maybe. If it wasn't good treasure.
<TGK> Sir, we have a visitor! It's a pretty lady on a flying pony like Princess Palutena's!
<Green> Send her in.
<Catria> *enters* Greetings, sire, I am Catria of the Whitewings of Macedon.
<Green> Hey! Weren't you guys fighting against us in Archanea?
<Catria> Well, yes, technically, but if you recall, the Whitewings just sat and watched and didn't attack you.
<Green> Fair enough, I won't have you captured and tortured for information this time. Is there something I can do for you?
<Catria> I bring a request from our commander, the Princess Athena. You see she wants to rebel against Dolhr, but they hold her little sister Maria captive as a hostage. This is the only reason she has been going along with them as long as she has.
<Green> A kid hostage? Man, those assholes really are low.
<Catria> Athena's request is that you rescue her sister so that she and the rest of the Whitewings can join you and aid you. Maria is being held at Castle Deil in Grust.
<Green> Thank you for the information. I'll have to discuss it with my fellow war leaders, of course, but we'll probably help if we can. After all, we were planning on heading there anyway.
<Catria> Thank you so much! ^_^​

Current Team:

Green: Lv. 12 Lord
TGK: Lv. 12 Myrmidon
Palutena: Lv. 12 Pegasus Knight
Tails: Lv. 12 Hunter
Silver: Lv. 12 Myrmidon
Celever: Lv. 12 Mage
Keeper: Lv. 5 Horseman
Cap'n BB: Lv. 13 Cavalier
Vom: Lv. 4 Swordmaster

Waiting for the Pyre:
Jagen: Lv. 1 Paladin
Bantu: Lv. 1 Manakete
Jeorge: Lv. 1 Sniper

Decisions:

Reclassing!

We will be reclassing one character each chapter to a new class. Reclass details are available in the spoiler below:

TGK: Myrmidon (Sword D)
Mage - Tome E (Gain Mag/Res, Lose Str/Skl/Spd/Def)
Curate - Staff E (Gain Mag/Res, Lose Str/Skl/Spd/Def)
Cavalier - Sword E, Lance E (Gain Str/Def/Horse, Lose Skl/Spd)
Archer - Bow C (Gain Str/Def, Lose Skl/Spd)

Palutena: Pegasus Knight (Lance C)
Archer - Bow E (Gain Str/Def, Lose Mag/Skl/Spd/Res/Peg)
Myrmidon - Sword E (Gain Skl/Spd, Lose Str/Mag/Def/Res/Peg, Cap Spd)
Mage - Tome E (Gain Mag, Lose Str/Skl/Spd/Def/Res/Peg)
Cleric - Staff E (Gain Res, Lose Str/Mag/Skl/Spd/Def/Peg)

Tails: Hunter (Bow D)
Pirate - Axe E (Gain Def, Lose Str/Skl)
Dark Mage - Tome E (Gain Mag/Def/Res, Lose Str/Skl/Spd)
Knight - Lance E (Gain Def, Lose Skl/Spd)
Mercenary - Sword C (Gain Skl/Spd/Def, Lose Str)
Fighter - Axe E (Gain Spd, Lose Str/Skl)

Silver: Myrmidon (Sword B)
Cavalier - Sword C, Lance E (Gain Str/Def/Horse, Lose Skl/Spd)
Archer - Bow E (Gain Str/Def, Lose Skl/Spd)

Celever: Mage (Tome E)
Cleric - Staff C (Gain Res, Lose Mag/Def)
Pegasus Knight - Lance E (Gain Str/Skl/Spd/Def/Res/Peg, Lose Mag)
Archer - Bow E (Gain Str/Skl/Spd/Def, Lose Mag/Res)
Myrmidon - Sword E (Gain Str/Skl/Spd/Def, Lose Mag/Res)

Keeper: Horseman (Sword E, Bow D)
Berserker - Axe D (Gain Str, Lose Skl/Spd/Res/Horse)
Sorcerer - Tome D, Staff E (Gain Mag/Res, Lose Str/Skl/Spd/Def/Horse)
General - Lance D, Bow E (Gain Str/Def, Lose Skl/Spd/Horse)
Hero - Sword D, Axe E (Gain Skl/Spd/Def, Lose Horse)
Warrior - Axe D, Bow E (Gain Str, Lose Skl/Def/Res/Horse)

Cap'n BB: Cavalier (Sword D, Lance B)
Archer - Bow E (Gain Skl, Lose Spd/Def/Horse)
Myrmidon - Sword D (Gain Skl/Spd, Lose Str/Def/Horse)
Mage - Tome E (Gain Mag/Res, Lose Str/Skl/Spd/Def/Horse)
Curate - Staff E (Gain Mag/Res, Lose Str/Skl/Spd/Def/Horse)

Vom: Swordmaster (Sword C)
Sage - Tome B, Staff D (Gain Mag/Res, Lose Str/Skl/Spd/Def)
Bishop - Tome C, Staff D (Gain Mag/Res, Lose Str/Skl/Spd/Def)
Dracoknight - Lance D, Axe E (Gain Str/Def/Dragon, Lose Skl/Spd)
Paladin - Lance D, Sword E (Gain Str/Def/Res/Horse, Lose Skl/Spd)
Sniper - Bow C (Gain Str/Def, Lose Skl/Spd)

If you would like more info for any reclass (such as hard stat numbers), feel free to ask!

Please vote for one character to reclass and which class you would like them to change to! The option with the most votes will win and be reclassed before the fighting next chapter begins. In the event of a tie or otherwise unclear winner, priority will be given to the character with the most total votes, followed by class votes, likes, and GM preference.

Please ask if you have any questions!

Forging!

We can (and will) forge one weapon per chapter as well. Forging a weapons gives it better attacking power, and also you can give the weapon a customized name! If you have any suggestions for names or weapons to forge, you're welcome to suggest them. Unlike Reclassing, votes/suggestions for Forging will not automatically be taken, since priority will be given to those characters that need a boost (such as low Str or recently reclassed units), but your thoughts and ideas will certainly be taken into account, especially for naming purposes.

Player Notes:

A relatively straightforward chapter, though the first time I've had to rely on Green alone to grab chests and stuff, so that was interesting. There were a lot of empty turns at the end of the map spent with Green running around to open all the chests. I guess I could have used some of the Master Keys we have, but I'd rather save those for a difficult level or something I guess.

The map enemies were almost exclusively pirates which was kind of interesting because, matched with the layout of the map, movement was definitely in the enemy's favour. Palutena is the only one I have that could go over water and stuff, so a lot of time was spent baiting and killing enemies while trying to stay out of range of too many enemies. Celever in particular I had to be careful with since her defenses are low.

Speaking of Celever, she's doing pretty good as a Mage. I did indeed give her a bunch of Tomes, including the Charizard tome I had forged for Vom. She's a bit on the slow side, but she did get a Spd proc during her last level up so that should help. If we plan on keeping her in a combat class, I might give her the Speedwing that we'll get next chapter.

Next chapter will give us the first permanent recruit we've had in a while, Athena, who starts off as a prepromote Dracoknight. Then the chapter after that we grab PMJ, and then we have another huge break again until C19 where we recruit our last character, SM.

Thanks to Celever reclassing out of Pegasus Knight, Dracoknight is now open as an option for Vom and all other classes are also open, so feel free to make suggestions for reclassing! Please keep in mind that you must make a firm "X character into Y class" post in order for your reclass suggestions to count. Vague posts, suggesting more than one character for a class, more than one class for the same character, or negative suggestions (such as "don't put X character into Y class!") are nice for discussion purposes but don't actually count as votes.

Kind of a short chapter, but I hope you enjoyed it regardless! :D

I just want to see pirate dialogue! And perhaps screw Thena up, but that's beside the point. :v

Chapter 10: The Incredible Laim

<Green> Alright, guys, you all heard the lady. Do we rescue this Maria chick or not?
<TGK> I vote yes. Catria looked pretty cute.
<Palutena> I also agree. I think it would be a good political move to get the Princess of Macedon on our side.
<Tails> I say no. We only have this Catria chick's word that the "deal" is even real. It could just be a ruse to lure us into a trap.
<Silver> ... ... ...
<Celever> Oh, I definitely think we should help everyone we can.
<Keeper> I'm with Tails; I think it's a trap.
<BB> I've had dealing with Princess Athena before and I think she's very admirable. I vote yes to the rescue.
<Keeper> Well, if Cap'n BB is going to vote yes, then I wanna switch my vote. >_>
<Vom> So, we all agree then that we should save the girl for Princess Athena?
<Tails> What am I, chopped liver?
<Green> No, you're just overruled. To Castle Deil!
<Tails> *sigh* Would you please just lis--
<Green> Nope. We already agreed.
<Tails> >:|
<Green> >:|
<Tails> Fine then, in that case I'm going to become a Pirate.
<BB> \o/
<Green> Is that supposed to be some kind of punishment or retaliation or something? I don't really care how you fight. Go grab an axe and let's get shit done.
<Tails> Well, I will!
<Green> Alright, everyone, dismissed. Report to the docks first thing in the morning and we'll get on our way.​

Everyone began their battle preparations in earnest. Vom tucked a lucky Goddess Icon into his pocket and Tails took off his shirt and tied a bandana around his forehead. He looked around for axes but there were only a couple he could wield so he grabbed the nicest one and brought it off to the Armory to engrave his name on it. The following morning, they set sail.

Meanwhile, at Castle Deil...

<Zharov> Princess Athena, what the hell you doin' here?
<Athena> I'd like to see my sister for a bit, if you don't mind...
<Zharov> Wahahahaha, you're already on thin ice you insubordinate fool, and so you desert your post and expect me to do you a favour?
<Athena> She's just a child, Zharov--
<Zharov> And you are just a soldier who happens to be very bad at following orders. If you're so concerned about your sister's well-being, the best thing you can do to help her is shut up and get in line.
<Athena> >:|
<Zharov> And don't you look at me like that, missy!
<Soldier> Sir! A ship has been spotting at the nearby docks. It's the rebels!
<Zharov> Wha..? Why would they come here?! Everyone, prepare for battle! You, send for reinforcements!
<Soldier> Sir, yessir!
<Athena> *smirk*​

Prince Green and the League had indeed landed nearby and were already on their way to attack the castle. Jeorge bravely volunteered for a suicide mission to distract some of the enemy soldiers by leading them on a chase outside the castle walls while Green and the others snuck inside. Jeorge fought and distracted valiantly.

<Jeorge> Princess TT... I did my best... for you... x_x;​

While Jeorge was busy dying, the Archanean League made it into the castle, killed the guards, and rescued the fair Lady Maria, a young girl cleric.

<Maria> Prince Green! You've saved me! *swoon*
<Green> Yep. I hope you have a healing staff because we're short a healer so I'm putting you to work.
<Maria> No problem!​

Maria saved, Jagen popped open the backdoor and the League made their way out of the castle and towards the nearby military base where the boss was waiting for them. On the way, Prince Green and Princess Athena met for the first time.

<Athena> Greetings, Prince Marth, I am Princess Athena of Macedon.
<Green> 'Sup?
<Athena> Look, uh, thanks for saving my sister and all. I never really wanted to fight against you guys, but, well, with Grust holding Maria hostage, my hands were tied.
<Green> No hard feelings.
<Athena> *sigh* Macedon is just going to hell in a handbasket. My own brother, Mora, is leading Macedon troops to fight in the name of Dolhr, and I'm pretty sure he killed our dad, too.
<Green> Well, you and your sister are welcome to stick with us. Will the other Whitewings be joining us too? Catria kind of insinuated...
<Athena> They're currently still under the command of the Macedon army, but I'm sure they'll defect over to us as soon as they can. For now, let's kill the jerks that took my sister.​

The Archanean League snuck behind the castle and eventually came upon the fortress. Tails, BB, and Celever worked together to take Zharov down. However, before Green could seize control, Tails happened to point out something odd...

<Tails> Is it just me, sir, or did it feel like we kind of fought... not a lot of enemies?
<Green> You're right, this was a pretty sparse battle. You'd think they'd want to protect their prize hostage with more than a handful of archers and knights.
<Tails> I think maybe we should investigate a bit before we take control of the fort, just to make sure that we don't get ambushed or anything.
<Green> Good plan. But... do you mind if I ask you something?
<Tails> Yes, sir?
<Green> You're a pirate now, right?
<Tails> Yep, that's true. Got the bandana and the vest and the axe and everything.
<Green> So, uh... why are you talking normally?
<Tails> Pardon me, sir?
<Green> I mean, I haven't heard you make a single "Arrrr" or "avast me hearties" and you don't seem to be even the slight bit drunk.
<Tails> Sir, I'm sorry, but that is incredibly offensive. Pirates are a culture, not a stereotype.
<Green> Sorry. :<​

Prince Green gathered his troops together and led them down the field to try and spot any enemy encampments. They stopped and bought some gear at a local shop, and then they figured out where all of the enemy soldiers where. They appeared to be attacking... some kind of giant metal piñata? Over a dozen soldiers were gathered together stabbing it with swords and lances, many weapons already discarded. Not one to turn down an opportunity to gain some additional EXP, Green led his troops to slowly lure out and kill small batches of enemies until they were all dead. Mission accomplished, they marched back and took control of the fort to celebrate a hard day's battle.

<TT> Milord, have you ever heard of Pontifex Miloah?
<Green> Nope, can't say that I have.
<BV> *groan* Really sir? I've taught you about his exploits many times...
<Green> Well, then, I suppose one more refresh won't hurt. Care to explain again?
<BV> *sigh* Miloah was a Pontifex of Khadein and he wielded the magical tome Aura.
<Green> Ooooooh...
<BV> He fought for Archanea and defeated many foes, but sadly he was killed by his rival, Ice Espeon.
<Green> Oh, bummer, I was hoping we could recruit him maybe. :<
<BV> You didn't notice my use of the past tense?
<TT> Anyway, Miloah is certainly dead but his daughter PMJ is still around somewhere, and she can also wield the powerful Aura tome.
<Green> Welp, I suppose we'll have to just recruit her instead! Where is she?
<TT> No idea! She went into hiding after her father's battle with IE, and no one's seen her since. However, I have a feeling that we'll probably be meeting her soon...​

Current Team:

Green: Lv. 13 Lord
TGK: Lv. 13 Myrmidon
Palutena: Lv. 13 Pegasus Knight
Tails: Lv. 13 Pirate
Silver: Lv. 13 Myrmidon
Celever: Lv. 14 Mage
Keeper: Lv. 5 Horseman
Cap'n BB: Lv. 13 Cavalier
Vom: Lv. 4 Swordmaster
Athena: Lv. 1 Dracoknight

Waiting for the Pyre:
Jagen: Lv. 1 Paladin
Bantu: Lv. 1 Manakete
Maria: Lv. 4 Cleric

Decisions:

Reclassing!

We will be reclassing one character each chapter to a new class. Reclass details are available in the spoiler below:

TGK: Myrmidon (Sword D)
Cavalier - Sword E, Lance E (Gain Str/Def/Horse, Lose Skl/Spd)
Archer - Bow C (Gain Str/Def, Lose Skl/Spd)

Palutena: Pegasus Knight (Lance B)
Archer - Bow E (Gain Str/Def, Lose Mag/Skl/Spd/Res/Peg)
Myrmidon - Sword E (Gain Skl/Spd, Lose Str/Mag/Def/Res/Peg, Cap Spd)
Mage - Tome E (Gain Mag, Lose Str/Skl/Spd/Def/Res/Peg)
Cleric - Staff E (Gain Res, Lose Str/Mag/Skl/Spd/Def/Peg)

Tails: Pirate (Axe E)
Dark Mage - Tome E (Gain Mag/Res, Lose Str/Spd)
Knight - Lance E (Gain Str/Skl/Def, Lose Spd)
Mercenary - Sword C (Gain Skl/Spd/Def, Lose Str)
Fighter - Axe E (Gain Spd, Lose Def)
Hunter - Bow D (Gain Str/Skl, Lose Def)

Silver: Myrmidon (Sword B)
Cavalier - Sword C, Lance E (Gain Str/Def/Horse, Lose Skl/Spd)
Archer - Bow E (Gain Str/Def, Lose Skl/Spd)

Celever: Mage (Tome E)
Cleric - Staff C (Gain Res, Lose Mag/Def)
Pegasus Knight - Lance E (Gain Str/Skl/Spd/Def/Res/Peg, Lose Mag)
Archer - Bow E (Gain Str/Skl/Spd/Def, Lose Mag/Res)
Myrmidon - Sword E (Gain Str/Skl/Spd/Def, Lose Mag/Res)

Keeper: Horseman (Sword E, Bow C)
Berserker - Axe D (Gain Str, Lose Skl/Spd/Res/Horse)
Sorcerer - Tome D, Staff E (Gain Mag/Res, Lose Str/Skl/Spd/Def/Horse)
General - Lance D, Bow E (Gain Str/Def, Lose Skl/Spd/Horse)
Hero - Sword D, Axe E (Gain Skl/Spd/Def, Lose Horse)
Warrior - Axe D, Bow E (Gain Str, Lose Skl/Def/Res/Horse)

Cap'n BB: Cavalier (Sword D, Lance A)
Archer - Bow E (Gain Skl, Lose Spd/Def/Horse)
Myrmidon - Sword D (Gain Skl/Spd, Lose Str/Def/Horse)
Mage - Tome E (Gain Mag/Res, Lose Str/Skl/Spd/Def/Horse)
Curate - Staff E (Gain Mag/Res, Lose Str/Skl/Spd/Def/Horse)

Vom: Swordmaster (Sword C)
Sage - Tome B, Staff D (Gain Mag/Res, Lose Str/Skl/Spd/Def)
Bishop - Tome C, Staff D (Gain Mag/Res, Lose Str/Skl/Spd/Def)
Dracoknight - Lance D, Axe E (Gain Str/Def/Dragon, Lose Skl/Spd)
Paladin - Lance D, Sword E (Gain Str/Def/Res/Horse, Lose Skl/Spd)
Sniper - Bow C (Gain Str/Def, Lose Skl/Spd)

Athena: Dracoknight (Lance D, Axe A)
Paladin - Sword E, Lance D (Gain Res/Horse, Lose Str/Def/Dragon)
Sniper - Bow C (Gain Skl/Spd, Lose Str/Def/Dragon)
Swordmaster - Sword C (Gain Skl/Spd, Lose Str/Def/Dragon)
Sage - Tome D, Staff C (Gain Mag/Res, Lose Str/Skl/Spd/Def/Dragon)
Bishop - Tome E, Staff D (Gain Mag/Res, Lose Str/Skl/Spd/Def/Dragon)

If you would like more info for any reclass (such as hard stat numbers), feel free to ask!

Please vote for one character to reclass and which class you would like them to change to! The option with the most votes will win and be reclassed before the fighting next chapter begins. In the event of a tie or otherwise unclear winner, priority will be given to the character with the most total votes, followed by class votes, likes, and GM preference.

Please ask if you have any questions!

Forging!

We can (and will) forge one weapon per chapter as well. Forging a weapons gives it better attacking power, and also you can give the weapon a customized name! If you have any suggestions for names or weapons to forge, you're welcome to suggest them. Unlike Reclassing, votes/suggestions for Forging will not automatically be taken, since priority will be given to those characters that need a boost (such as low Str or recently reclassed units), but your thoughts and ideas will certainly be taken into account, especially for naming purposes.

Promoting!

We now have one Master Seal that we can use to promote one of our characters if we like. We don't need to promote anyone until they hit Lv. 20 in their base class, but they can be promoted early if you guys want, so feel free to give suggestions if/when you think we're ready for them.

Player Notes:

I've made a point to not mention any of the replacements in the main story like I said I would back in the beginning. So, here in the Notes section, let me tell you the story of the unkillable replacement Laim.

We got 3 replacements this chapter, a Knight, an Archer, and... I don't rememeber what the third one was, maybe Mage. Anyway, that part in the beginning of the fight when Jeorge suicides, he doesn't go alone; I send the 3 replacements with him. Jeorge, the Archer, and the maybe-Mage all died pretty quickly, but the Knight, Laim, didn't get a single scratch. None of the 4 enemies on that side of the map could damage him; their Attack (Str + weapon might) stats weren't high enough to pierce his defenses.

So, I kind of ignore him for a bit and keep moving through the castle. On turn 5 or whatever, a bunch of reinforcements appear outside the castle and start moving in, so I thought I would move Laim over more towards them so that they would move to attack him before entering in the castle. I didn't know if it would even work, and if it did, they would probably just slowly plink him to death since these guys were likely going to be stronger.

Well.

TTOBMge.png

Not a single one of the reinforcements could do any damage to him. All the needed was a measly 15 Attack or higher, but 14 was the highest they could muster, and the AI isn't smart enough to trade weapons. So, they just all kind of gang rushed him and crowded around and kept attacking him for no damage every single round.

So, as you can imagine, the level took FOREVER to beat because I had to sit through tonnes of enemies plinking Laim for no damage every single enemy phase. He probably could have been killed by the boss, but by the time I thought of that the boss was already dead, and Laim was surrounded by enemies anyway. I could have freed him first and then taken out the boss, but, well, hindsight is 20/20.

So, I did end up doing more or less exactly what I described in the chapter, moving the army down and slowly picking enemies off of Laim one by one. Many were down to 0-5 uses of their weapons left. I guess I could have just waited for them all to completely break and then waded in for the slaughter, but it wasn't really that bad killing them all individually. And now we get to have Laim for another chapter. :U

Anyway, so I'm finally in the story now. Hi Athena! Athena is another prepromote, but not a terrible one. She comes with A Axes which is nice, and her Str, Spd, and Def stats are all pretty good. Her biggest downside is that she has a ridiculously low Skl stat... and she specializes in the weapon that has the worst hit. I'll likely forge her a +Hit axe next chapter.

Otherwise, I guess I rambled enough with the story about Laim, so I guess I'll end things here. I hope you enjoy the chapter, and please suggest some reclasses for next time! <3

<Green> Good plan. But... do you mind if I ask you something?
<Tails> Yes, sir?
<Green> You're a pirate now, right?
<Tails> Yep, that's true. Got the bandana and the vest and the axe and everything.
<Green> So, uh... why are you talking normally?
<Tails> Pardon me, sir?
<Green> I mean, I haven't heard you make a single "Arrrr" or "avast me hearties" and you don't seem to be even the slight bit drunk.
<Tails> Sir, I'm sorry, but that is incredibly offensive. Pirates are a culture, not a stereotype.
<Green> Sorry. :<

Trust you to make up some tale like that. >_>

If you wanted Pirate speak you should have voted to leave Darros alive. :p

Back