Ash's Pikachu.

Is Ash's Pikachu powerful enough after all the training?

• Total voters

Noobnerd

~I see a little silhouetto of a man~
Pikachu has been with Ash since day one. After all this training, do you think Pikachu is powerful enough?

No it's still alive. Anyway, for later posts, please give us VALID reasons on why it is weak.

Powerful enough for what?

Its powerful enough because can you imagine the time they spent on training?pokemon has 200+ episodes and almost all those times pikachu battled and trained.So i think it is powerful enough.If you don't why?

Obviously not because he still loses some battles. They really don't rely on levels much in the anime like in the game. If they did, Pikachu wouldn't even have to break a sweat fighting everyone due to how many times he fought Team Rocket and others throughout the series...a flick of his finger would send him flying.

I think it should be strong!
The reason is as said above.
Just like in Lucario Movie, the battle in the beginning.
How can pikachu do awesome thunder attack like that... >,<

Yeah I reckon his pikachu is strong, even if it still loses the odd battle. But when I first started watching advanced challenge I couldn't get over how strong Ash's Corphish is sometimes. For example, when corphish brings down the rocket balloon with an impossibly strong bubble.

Pikachu is of course strong. It surely has got to a very high level seeing it can dish out THUNDER and VOLT-Tackle. But the anime hardly follows the games(I have even seen ground pokemons to get hurt by electric attacks), so, it would be unwise to think that being strong pikachu should win all battles without 'breaking a sweat'. Its more about using strategy in the anime....

ashes pickachu is weak.hes put it in lots of battles and it should be lev 100 if we talk levels and it still gets beaten easily.

CONSISTENSY, the anime has none of it. One minute Pikachu is being beaten arround by a basic baby pokemon the other he is winning again Regice. I t is safe to asume that pikachu (as meowth stated in the 2 episode) is beyond it evolutionary capabilities. He is like a pikachu with lightball, Incredible power, weak physicaly, that is all...

Action out... (Sorry Arcanine I just wantd to do it ^^)

I think so because he just got volt tackle and he has iron tail and thunder so he has good attacks but if I had to train him I would get rid of iron tail and replace it with a stronger attack.:)

Imagine. After 1 season, your pokemon is lv 49 at the bare minimum. After another one, lv 63, maybe. After a third one, lv 80 maybe. Probably Ash can OHKO all Shinou trainers using Pikachu.

But there is a problem. Pikachu has been gaining levels but when fighting new gym leaders in Hoenn, he has some complications (e.g. fighting Roxanne, Brawly).

jayh272416 said:
Imagine. After 1 season, your pokemon is lv 49 at the bare minimum. After another one, lv 63, maybe. After a third one, lv 80 maybe. Probably Ash can OHKO all Shinou trainers using Pikachu.

Actually I think it works something like that but they have not got around to telling the levels of the pokemon in the show yet and maybe in diamond and pearl next season they will start doing that so we can tell what level each pokemon is at because nintendo and PUSA read our forums at some point per day and we don't know when but that is what we are for and that is where they get help too.:)

Back