Do you think Ash's Naetle will evolve?

• Total voters

shakir99

~~~fanatic pmn artist~~~
Now Ash has a turtle pokemon set:
Water turtle-squirtle
Fire turtle-torkoal
Grass turtle-naetle
All of them in their first stage forms. Torkoal, though an uni-stge; we can always assume
it will have evolutions in next gens.
And I think it has been made clear that squirtle will never evolve.
So, it's likely, naetle will also remain as it is.
I am rooting for my opinion that naetle won't evolve.

OK let's see here.

Bulbasaur (remains Bulby)
Chikorita (evolves to St.1)
Treecko (evolves to St.1)

I think that it will at least evolve once looking at what's happened previously. Maybe even to St.2?

Arcanine out.

I think it will evolve into the final stage becaue so far either he gets all the starters and one evoles, or other people he knows get the other starters and he gets one he evoles all the way. So becase the other people each get a different starter, I think his naetle will evolve into its final form: dotaitos

Lets's have a look @ what he's got.
All of Ash's pokemon which he has or had he has 30 Tauros, but I didn't put 30 in...just the one! also I've put them into pokedex order!
001.png
004.png
005.png
006.png
007.png
025.png
089.png
098.png
099.png
128.png
143.png
152.png

153.png
155.png
158.png
164.png
190.png
231.png
232.png
214.png
252.png
253.png
254.png
276.png
277.png
324.png
341.png
361.png
362.png
387.png
396.png

I think it will evolve to the 1st stage just like trekko evoled into grovyle and then finally into sceptile.:)

Probobly not for a coulpe of seasons.:)

Something tells me it'll evolve twice.  Because well, Naetle's stage 1 is sorta boring if you think about it. Plus you know they'll want to show off the final form as advertising for Diamond and Pearl.

I pretty sure Naetle will evolve, but I'm not sure if it will go to Stage 1 or 2. Ash seems to use grass types a lot, so I'll have to say that Naetle will evolve up to Stage 2 after a couple of seasons or so.

naeturo will go all the way.so they can advertisment the final stage of the starters.I think that is the reason why the spreaded them out.

I didn't vote but here's my opinion:

Look at the pattern of the Anime. Every region he's gotten all 3 starters (except Hoenn but May got a Torchic and Brock got a Mudkip) and 1 of them always evolves. So, since Hikari got a Pocchama (sp?) Brock is probably going to get a Hikozaru, so that means it might be like Hoenn and Naetoru probably will evolve to stage 3.

Now that I thought that out, I'll go vote for stage 3 :)

Back