Writing Ash's Journey (Remix)

Freak :P

Hidden behind the Shadows.
Ash went to Shinoh as he went with his friends Tracey and Brock.Just then he saw one of his pokemon that he left at Proffesor Oak's lab!It was his Ivysaur and Tracey's Shiny Eevee!Ash and Tracey was shocked that they have come but they were happy and then they returned them to their pokeballs.Ash now had a Pikachu and Ivysaur to go to Shinoh, Tracey had Shiny Eevee and Shiny Chansey, and Brock had Steelix, Bonsly, and Marstomp.

Brock:Wow your pokemon were all from Orange Island Tracey?

Tracey:Sure when we went to Orange Island I caught some while you guys went back.

Ash:So these wierd colored pokemons are shinies?

Tracey:Well yes they are shinies but the Eevee was from Bebe my friend in Shinoh.

Brock:Wow she must be really close to you if she gave you a rare pokemon.Anyways we are almost in Shinoh in 7minutes!

7minutes later they arrive in Shinoh and they decide to look for a place to sleep in.They look around for 9hours and decide to camp.Just then...

???:Help!!!

Brock:Do you think we should help her?

Tracey:Sure!Eevee smell the scent and find the person who needs help!

2minutes later they follow Eevee and they find a girl with her Turtwig stuck in some Spinarak's webs!Ivysaur uses Razor Leaf to cut the webs but one accidently hits the girl.

???:Hey you are such a little brat!

Ash:Geesh don't be so mean we saved you!!!

???:Your the one that should be sorry.Anyways my name is Sunshine or you can just call me Dawn.

Brock:My love Dawn!!!

Dawn slaps Brock in the face for 1minute and walks away with Ash holding hands.

Ash:Why are you holding my hand?

Dawn:To get that wierd guy to think that I like you!You are so ugly and not my style so don't take it seriously!

If you like it then tell me to make another chapter!

(I meant to put Tracey :p...Well I'm gong to put Tory the guy from Deoxys movie in it soon...)

Ash and Dawn kept on walking until they reached Sandgem city.Dawn then grabbed Ash's hand and ran to her house.As they went inside Dawn's mom Ayako and her Stunky were making dinner.

Dawn:Mom I brought a guest!What are we eating today?

Ayako:We're going to eat meat loaf from the can since there is no rice and the electicity is gone.

Ash:Yuck!Meat loaf?

Dawn:Hey Ash be quiet!My mom might get hurt!

Ash:From what?Oh!Never mind!I love meat loaf!

Minutes later Ayako finishes with the meat loaf and serves it.Just then Brock and Tracey come in and sit at the dinner table.

Dawn:Who said you can sit here!

Ayako:Dawn their our guest!Let them stay here for a night since they have no where to go.

Dawn:But mom this guy right here was all over me!

Ayako:What?!?!?!

Brock gets kicked out of the house and bumps into Paul.Paul gets fustrated and wants a battle.Brocks accepts and the battle begins.

Brock:Your going down!Go Steelix!

Paul:Go Porygon Z!Porgon Z use your Signal beam!

Minutes later Brock's pokemon faint from the Porygon Z and Brock gives his Pewter badge stolen from Paul.Paul runs away and Brocks lays in the floor and faints.Brock opens his eyes and sees him in Team Rockets bade.he feels more evil and wakes up and goes to Jessie.

Jessie:Ready to beat Ash Brock?

Brock:Yes Master!

Brock goes into Dawn's house by using his Steelix to use Iron Tail and breaks Dawn's whole house.Dawn gets pissed and starts to break everything in her way.Brock runs away with Team Rocket.

Dawn:ASH!!!You fix this now!

Ash:Why me?

Dawn:BECAUSE I SAID SO!!!

Ash and Tracey build the house and they get kicked out.

Ash:After we fix your house you kick us out!

Dawn:Yup!

Ash and Tracey cmps outside and wakes up at morning.

Tracey:I'm tired and I got bug bites.

Tracey bumps into Paul and they battle...

well here is 1

Name:David
Pokemon:Eevee (Can Eevee evolve into Espeon)
Dream:To become the pokemonmaster
David is good not evil.

(Ok he is in...Here is the otehr format...

Name:
Pokemon:
How many Episodes Appearing?:
IS friends with?:

Paul and Tracey looks at each other with a stink eye.Paul tries to hit Tracey but Tracey dodges and then hits him back.

Ash:I'll be judge!

Paul and Tracey starts the fight Tracey first throws a great ball and a shiny Chansey coems out of it.Paul gets obssesed by the Chansey and wears everythign like the Chansey...

Paul:Chansey I love you!!!Go Chansey!

Instead of a Chansey a Rayquaza came out that he got from his dad.His dad said to keep it and never to open it or the whole world will be destroyed...The Rayquaza runs away...

Ash:What the...Heck?

Paul gets back to his normal self by catching a Poliwag and making it do Hypnosis.Paul summons his Porygon-Z!

Paul:porygon-Z use your Psychic!

Tracey:Dodge it!

After 7hours the battle continues as...

Paul:porygon-Z use your Psychic!

Paul:porygon-Z use your Signal beam!

Tracey dodges the attacks for about 1 day and Ash faints and sleeps on the ground.After about 7weeks the battle is over and Tracey wins.As they look around they see destroyed things made from the Rayquaza...Magikarps are around the damaged area...

Ash:Wow Magikarps can do alot of damage!

Paul catches 6Magikarps and releases all his other pokemon!

Paul:I have the most pwoerful team now!

David:I don't know about that lets have a battle!

Back