Asheville NC?

Binx345

Verified Seller
Hey, so I will be living in Asheville NC this summer. Anybody from there? Apparently, there are 3 leagues there? Or have been 3 different locations of leagues through the past? Does anybody know much information?

Binx345 said:
Hey, so I will be living in Asheville NC this summer. Anybody from there? Apparently, there are 3 leagues there? Or have been 3 different locations of leagues through the past? Does anybody know much information?
If you can go to the Raleigh league. That is the biggest and most competitive league.
@Bo$$_89, @Grantm1999, and Benjineer also go.

I go there for major events (cities, prereleases, etc). My usual league is high point (I live in Greensboro). From Greensboro to Raliegh (or to corneilius/charlotte/fort mill it is 1 hr and a half. But this summer I will be living in Asheville which is over 3 hrs to high point league and probably 4-5 hrs to morrisville/raliegh! But supposedly there are 3 leagues in Asheville. Guess I will just start calling them to see if they still exist.

Well, I visited Asheville and the main game shop. The 1 league there is Hillside Games, the other 2 places closed down. I think the people that ran it at a former location now run it at Hillside Games. It seems they have enough room for battle roads, prereelase, and maybe even cities. Nobody from there comes to other NC tournaments so I am going to spread information about Linda and big events to players there, and then let Linda know they are interested in hosting some big events sometime.

Back