ash

RE:  ash

cute-mew said:
because he's a terrible trainer
Same. He had a chance to catch Lugia, Celebi, Mewtwo, Articuno, Zapdos, Mew, and most likely more other Legendaries and super rare Pokemon.

Mew: "Mew...Mew.....Mew....

Ash: "Go on Mew, good-bye"

If I was Ash I'd try to catch it faster than an Electrode.

he don't even want his pokemon to evolve

squrtle=blastoise
burbasaur=venusaur
at lease he has a charizard but all of his pokemon are weak like cyndaquil
except nowtowl/snorlax/heracross

Well if you've ever noticed Ash has almost never had anything with him besides PokeBalls, no Great, Ultra, Master, ect. So it'd be a tad hard to catch for instance Lugia, in a PokeBall. Plus he's all about 'helping the legends out of harm' and stuff like that than he is catching them. Oh ya, and the movie's and specials are out of continuety so he can't gain anything in them. As for why most of his Pokemon haven't evolved I think It's that his Pokemon don't want to, like in that Bulbasaur garden episode where his Bulbasaur fought off it's evolution and the time Pikachu refused to evole into a Raichu it's not like Ash doesn't want them to evolve he just respects their wishes....

me i hate ash in general i mean i made a fan fic it doesn't have ash in it but this tranner well let's say up to when he get to hoen his ivysaur becomes a giant 15ft venusaur and basicly all his pokemon want to evole and put it this way he would own ash in a hart beat and if yu seen his battles don't yu agree he's very broken samne with his pikachu let's compare ash's pokemon to the person i made up.

ash's pokemon kanto
1.pikachu
2.pidgeotto
3.squrtile
4.charizard
5.bulbasuar
6.snolax

my person's pokemon kanto
1. ivysaur(later on became venusaur on the trip to hoen)
2. pidgeot
3. gyarados
4. gengar
5. raichu
6. moltres

ash's pokemon johto
1. pikachu
2. cyndiquil
3. totadile
4. bayleaf
5. N/A
6.N/A

my person's pokemon johto
1. typhlosion
2. steelix
3. umbreon
4. jigglypuff
5. shining gyarados
6 ho-oh

ash's pokemon hoen
1. pikachu
2. corphish
3. galile(bad spelling)
4. sellow(bad spelling)
5. torkoal
6. grovile(bad spelling)

my person's pokemon hoen
1. venusaur(told yu he'd be back)
2. gardivor
3. aggron
4. wailord
5. salamance
6. groudon  

that is why upset ppl retreat to the games, since you end up getting all the legendaries, even if your character resembles Ash...
but its still kinda sad ash is too sensitive and leaves pokes behind.

I was wondering why he never catched those pokemon either but I think it is because they are so rare that he rather just leave them alone and let them run free. I always wondered why he never evolved his pokemon. I guess it is because he rather keep them the way they are and pikachu I can understand that because he is the star of the show but the rest of his pokemon he never evovles except for a couple of them and HE NEVER EVER BRINGS HIS CHARIZARD out anymore I haven't seen it since he left it in with charla and lizza in the charisific valley. He says he leaves them with oak but you never see that part of the show I hope they get pokemon chronicles soon because there is so much we are missing from the show. There is so much missing it feels like we are forgetting something and were not showing it. But the show is still good they are just not showing what is going on behind the scenes and what oak and the others are up to because they don't have them play in episodes much and it seems that every time there is a new season some of the characters disappear and we don't see them again thats all:)

ash is stupid cause he let butterfree go when it was his best dude in the entire show just so it could fall in love and have little baby caterpies.

Arcanine out.

I agree with Godzilla. Ash saw, rode on, even saw Team Rocket fall from a Lugia but he just sat there like an idiot.

it will be cooler if ash has all the legendaries.If i were him i would catch all of them,but in games you aren't THAT lucky

I really don't mind Ash's lack of legendary Pokemon too much. There wouldn't be any challenge for him in the show anymore. What I don't like is that he keeps getting rid of his Pokemon. So far he has let go of Butterfree, Primeape, Lapras, Sqirtle (though it was mentioned that he still owned it), Charizard (for a while), Bulbasaur (to some extent) Pigeot, and probably some others I can't remember. It just seems pointless to train a pokemon and then let it go.

Speaking of ash's pokemon it's sad that Butterfree is most likely dead as well as any of it's offspring considering the life cycle that was presented in the show. also why hasn't charizard come to ash with a baby charmander just to show ash his kid I mean he is in love with charla and well how long has he been at that valley?

Are they even going to consider that angle in the show or if they have when is it going to be shown in the US.

randomman29 said:
Speaking of ash's pokemon it's sad that Butterfree is most likely dead as well as any of it's offspring considering the life cycle that was presented in the show. also why hasn't charizard come to ash with a baby charmander just to show ash his kid I mean he is in love with charla and well how long has he been at that valley?

Are they even going to consider that angle in the show or if they have when is it going to be shown in the US.

[/quote
I wish because that would make the show way more interesting.

I know they could do at lest one show that way like (a vague idea) charizard first show's ash the kid he puts his hand near it to pet it and the baby bite's his hand (like father like son). The three (why is Giovanni still letting them run around?) idiot's are near by thinking that it would be a good idea to take the baby charmander, they manage to take it and get away for a few moment's stop thinking they're safe only to have charizard come. He would just come up all enraged making them panic, then bow one of them holding up the baby charmander, he get's his kid back with out much trouble but send's them flying anyway, then he would go back to ash, say good by to ash, ash would get bitten again (this time his other hand) then it would end with charizard flying off.

i am wondering if they are goingto make the show more intresting team rocket needs to capture pikachu for a permininate basis or atleast 2 or 3 episodes that would make the show more intresting

dvd killer said:
i am wondering if they are goingto make the show more intresting team rocket needs to capture pikachu for a permininate basis or atleast 2 or 3 episodes that would make the show more intresting

Yes that would be. It would be like a series of episodes that all tie together like the ones about Larvitar finding it's mother.

Back