Ash Ketchum Finally Wins a Pokemon League! Will His Anime Run End?

Rcxd9999

Aspiring Trainer
Since the next anime has been teased as featuring all the current regions, I wouldn't mind if it was a Pokemon Origins style anime with Ash going through all the previous regions and meeting his old friends and using and possibly evolving his old Pokemon and completing the Pokedex by catching each Pokemon in every region before finally retiring.

Although, this is the Pokemon anime that we're talking about so maybe not, and instead they'll do something different entirely.

don()shinobi

PokeBeach's Yu-Gi-Oh enthusiast. I guess.
And the award for "Winner of the Most Meaningless Pokemon League" goes to... resident 10(?)-year-old Ash Ketchum.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Nah, not really. Even if he made finals, he would’ve lost. No robbery here, cause it’s Alola!

I don't really care if Hau would or wouldn't have won in the finals. The point is he had Ash beat, and then his win was stolen from him, and then Ash went on to win it all. If you are the showrunners and your plan all along was to have Ash win, then why go through all the trouble of having him lose first? You want him to have a close battle, fine, but don't have him legitimately declared the loser and then take it back. I would have rather seen him win the Kalos league too, but this win shouldn't make anyone happy. It's completely undeserved.

RisingRaichuu

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
afb.gif

BoDragon

Aspiring Trainer
There are several directions Pokémon: The Series can go after Ash's Alolan League victory. What is definite is the Galar region being a setting.

Mysticvulpix

Just be chill
I don't really care if Hau would or wouldn't have won in the finals. The point is he had Ash beat, and then his win was stolen from him, and then Ash went on to win it all. If you are the showrunners and your plan all along was to have Ash win, then why go through all the trouble of having him lose first? You want him to have a close battle, fine, but don't have him legitimately declared the loser and then take it back. I would have rather seen him win the Kalos league too, but this win shouldn't make anyone happy. It's completely undeserved.
Same goes for Sinnoh league and kalos.
Tobias is just rediculous, being there for 1 episode and somehow having the god of nightmares as a Pokémon.
Kalos, i can’t describe how frustrating that loss was.
Also, explain how hau had the victory.

Secret Agent Seal

Aspiring Trainer
Neat.

If you subscribe to that silly coma theory, then I guess next episode we get to see a 30-something Ash waking up screaming in a hospital bed. Oak has long since passed away and Pikachu became feral and returned to the wild. His mother, now an alchoholic, refuses to believe that this guant, shaggy man is her son. None of the "get well soon" cards which adorn his bedside table have been authored in the last 10 years.

Besides the cards there sits a small dusty old box. He reaches over with a pale, spindly arm to pick it up. His thin fingers gently pluck it open. It's his gym badge case. And it's completely empty.

pokemon gotta catch em all yeah!!!!!!

MATTUSH

Aspiring Trainer
I would love to see Ash in the next series — but as the professor!
Hear me out. After winning a league, Ash’s dreams are finalized, and he retires from the trainer life. However, he loves Pokémon so much that, years later after he’s (finally) grown up, he becomes a Pokémon Professor and begins the journey of the next generation of trainers. This, in my opinion would be both an amazing twist and a suitable, victorious end for the character.
He is forever 10 y.o. he cant be professor lol

Number51x

Blasting off at the speed of light!
Neat.

If you subscribe to that silly coma theory, then I guess next episode we get to see a 30-something Ash waking up screaming in a hospital bed. Oak has long since passed away and Pikachu became feral and returned to the wild. His mother, now an alchoholic, refuses to believe that this guant, shaggy man is her son. None of the "get well soon" cards which adorn his bedside table have been authored in the last 10 years.

Besides the cards there sits a small dusty old box. He reaches over with a pale, spindly arm to pick it up. His thin fingers gently pluck it open. It's his gym badge case. And it's completely empty.

pokemon gotta catch em all yeah!!!!!!

If that were happen, I'm not sure there are enough anti-depressants in the world to handle the sudden spike in demand.

birdboy2000

Bird Keeper
The Alola League felt like a joke, no badges for entry and not too many in the way of strong trainers, I'm still bitter he lost Kalos. Orange Islands genuinely strikes me as a way harder competition.

Lechu v 2017

Pokemon connoisseur
FINALLY! AFTER 22 YEARS!
Why should I be proud, It was the easiest thus far, but, victory is victory none the less, no need to de-throne the weeb.