Ash in D/P

Ash pokemon?

• Pikachu, Naetle or Hayashigame, Mukubird, Etebossu, Fuwante, Hippopotasu.

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Pikachu, Dotaitos, Mukuhawk or Mukubird, Etebossu, FIRE Poke, Water Poke

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Pikachu, Naetle, Mukubird, Aipom, fire poke, water/ice poke

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something that sucks.

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rickraptor77 said:
I already know what he is going to get:

I pilfered an interveiw with an animaitor for pokemon from a jap site:

Ash's Pokemon in Party:
Pikachu
Mukkahawk
Eteboss
Hayashigame
Floatsel
Gabito
Booburn

Rickraptor if u r true, i'm gonna give u a huge hug....gabaito will be too cool and just as i suspected. I also said about floatsel, didnt I?
The odd thing i find is with booburn.....i mean its a final stage evo form!!
Ash hardly catches something like that.....besides why will he catch a fully evolved fire poke.? He has already got mighty CHARIZARD??
Rickraptor, r u confident abt ur source??

in 1 of the Episodes Shenji meets Gary & tells him how to train his Elekid, Shenji after seeing Gary's Elekible decides that his Elekid is too weak & releses it.

Gary appalued by Shenji catches Elekid & sends it to Prof.Oak.

Shenji meanwhiles looks for an electric type to replace his Elekid comes a cross a Rukashio which he battles then catches.

Ultimatley Gary is the only one with Electabuzz.

Ash catches a Buuburn after it & his Floatsel have a battle...

Gary & Ash square off Buuburn vs. Elekible.

Rickraptor77 said:
in 1 of the Episodes Shenji meets Gary & tells him how to train his Elekid, Shenji after seeing Gary's Elekible decides that his Elekid is too weak & releses it.

Gary appalued by Shenji catches Elekid & sends it to Prof.Oak.

Shenji meanwhiles looks for an electric type to replace his Elekid comes a cross a Rukashio which he battles then catches.

Ultimatley Gary is the only one with Electabuzz.

Ash catches a Buuburn after it & his Floatsel have a battle...

Gary & Ash square off Buuburn vs. Elekible.

is this your idea or something you know that is going to happen

Iits a bit of both...i know for a fact that Ash catches Buuburn & That Shinj doesn't have Elekid,insted he has a Rukashio

the rest is a hunch.

Rickraptor77 said:
Iits a bit of both...i know for a fact that Ash catches Buuburn & That Shinj doesn't have Elekid,insted he has a Rukashio

the rest is a hunch.

For real ash gets a buuburn tell me where you got this i want to see this for my self

Yeah, I am not charging you or anything like that...but Rickraptor, really where did you get these infos? I wanna see it for myself too....

Hey you people, dont be rude....you never know it for sure if he is making it up or not!
I say Rickraptor is true....and in that case your rudeness will turn on you guys in few days time.
Anyway, Rickraptor you see whats happening here....the informations you have provided are very sensitive...i mean, we, who are die-hard fans of the anime are surely vulnerable to such infos. We want to believe you but then again there is always the probability that you are making it up.So, naturally we are getting confused. And you dont oblige to do so, but it would be better of you to give some backup for your infos.

What I am trying to say is give us the source link...thats all i(we) ask for!

if he cant provide a source, he is lying. i haev heard rumers about ash catching buuburn, but have never seen confirmed info. Please provide a source link, as i am sure you can. What is the point in lying for no reason anyway?

Abhs edit: Please don't revive threads. *Lock*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back