Ash in contests??

shakir99

~~~fanatic pmn artist~~~
Wow.....you guys saw the last episode? Ash started to be in contests...aipom did a really cool show. Wow! do you people think Ash will continue to do the contests??

No. You see, Ash really aims to be the greatest Pokemon Master. He probably has no time for some silly old contests.He is also a weak trainer. He needs more training than just slacking around with contests.

But two things:

He participated in a contest with May in ``Ash VS May! The Last Battle.´´.And he did it very well.

In ``Hikari´s Contest Debut!´´ Ash also gets a ribbon case, meaning he could fill that with more ribbons.

So, (unfourtanely) ash can participate in Super Contests.

The strongest point is dished out-he has been given a ribbon-case. Why would they give him one-to chuck it out after one contest?? I dont think so!!
Anyway, who says contests are silly....them, the co-ordinators need to fight to win, dont they...their pokemons cant be weaker than other trainers....they also train hard. See MAY, she trained her torchic to become a blaziken...and a mighty strong one too!!
I am confused though.....whom they target to make a contest-champ between Ash and Hikari? It wud really be unfair to show Hikari losing to Ash....

I thinkhe should only be in 1 if he has to save the contest from trouble(like a harley-like coordinaitor is threatining the other coordinaitors)

The title of Pokémon Master encompasses all aspects of Pokémon training, which I would assume includes contests as well. Maybe Ash wants to expand his horizons and better himself.

Doesn't Brock have a ribbon case too? Or did he just get a contest pass? *gasp* Maybe they will forego the gyms and DO ONLY CONTESTS?!?! :O

I don't think Ash will participate in too many contests, and if he does, he's gonna lose, whether it be to Hikari or any other shmuck there. You know Hikari's going to win enough contests to make it to the Super Duper Pokémon League of Contests (whatever they're called), and if Ash is getting in her way (and winning), there will be a lot of contest episodes... >_<

Ash beats Gyms, Hikari owns contests. Brock has been along for the ride since day one and needs to go. Yes I realize he hasn't been with Ash constantly... he was brought back for Hoenn, let someone else come along. Invent a new character. Bring Tracey back. Anyone -_- [/rant]

Back