Ash in ALL Seasons...

ArmaldoEX

Pokemon Rose Scripter
Is it me, or does Ash have a thing for Flying Pokemon? Lookie at the seasons. Kanto, he got Pidgeot, Johto, non-other than Noctowl, Hoenn, Swellow and recently Mukkubird in Shinoh. Discuss.

Yeah I reckon Ash will always have a flying pokemon. When people get lost in the anime he uses his flying pokemon to look overhead and stuff. If none of the characters have a flying pokemon then they might have trouble explaining how they found each other and stuff. Also his pidgeotto was quite popular at one point so they have kept a theme going I guess.
Also he has a thing for starter pokemon. Mainly the grass ones.

Arcanine 274 said:
Just likes Flying IMO.  I don't see anything wrong with that.

Arcanine out.
No one said there is anything wrong with it xD

"What about Misty!? What a wierd concience that she has so many Water Poke'mon!"

I think that is weird because he always gets a flying type pokemon but why not any legendary pokemon?:)

Misty wants to be the best water pokemon master ever so naturally she will have water pokemon.
I think they wont give Ash a legendary pokemon because the producers want to keep these pokemon as mysterious as possible.

Oh well I hope he gets one someday because he has had several chances for articuno but he never ever caught him.:)

I think Ash, like me, like to catch rookie pokemons and then train them to become stronger. Thats why he never catches legenderies...since they are already quite strong....
besides catching flying types, he also like to complete sets, i'll explain what i mean...
turtle set
""""""""""""""""
fire- torkoal
grass- naetle
water- squirtle

lizard set
""""""""""""""""
fire- charizard
water- totodile
grass- sceptile

what do u guys make out of it??

Did you notice in today's episode of chronicles rhey mentioned that rich has pretty much the same pokemon as ash does but his pokemon are not as strong?:)

Why do you people want Ash to catch a legendary? It will ruin the whole show. Also catching a legendary is impossible. As far as I remember from the movies, nobody every successed in catching a legendary. So I don't see how Ash will catch a legendary.

sorry,i should have named the set reptiles..
Is it true that they mentioned ritchie has same pokes like Ash??
In which episode??

How is sceptile a lizard??? treecko was a tree frog , im not sure what grovyle or sceptile are though
sorry i mean sceptile isnt a reptile... or is he ???

BLazikenEXrox said:
How is sceptile a lizard??? treecko was a tree frog , im not sure what grovyle or sceptile are though
sorry i mean sceptile isnt a reptile... or is he ???

Treecko is a WoodGecko, and a Gecko is a kind of Lizard

This thread is supposed to be about Ash's flying Pokemon. Anyway they're not meant to be dinosaurs.

Back