* 4 Max Elixir BKP 102
* 4 Ultra Ball ROS 93
* 2 professor kukui
* 4 aqua patch
* 3 choice band
* 4 VS Seeker PHF 109

* 10 Water Energy HS 117

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Whimsicott gr attack wages of fluff next turn if knocked out the defending pokemon gives up 2 more prizes

anyone else trying to build this if so what would you change thanks for any help

2 (knocking out an EX/GX) + 1 (ΔPlus) + 2 (The Wages of Fluff) = 5

Last time I checked, this game is played with 6 prizes. Not only that, but considering how easy TWoF is to play around and how little damage Articuno does, I can't say I have any idea what your strategy is supposed to be.

4 (Umbreon EX knocking out a Mega Pokemon) + 2 (The Wages of Fluff) = 6. That's an instant win attack.

Maybe he's trying to get a T2 win condition. Ideally, you'd want to start off with Whimsicott (Guardians Rising) and have an Articuno on the bench. T1 you would need to accelerate energy (Aqua patch/Max Elixir) to the Articuno. Then attach one energy for the turn to Whimsicott (T1) and use the attack "The Wages of Fluff". Next turn, if your Articuno is powered up you'd need to SWITCH/ESCAPE/ESCAPE ROPE/OLYMPIA out and get your Articuno to attack some basic Pokémon that has little HP (Lysandre out an eevee, Rowlett etc??) and knock it out. Hopefully, you've prized 1-3 Greedy Dice so that you can draw that last prize.

In my opinion, this doesn't ever line up so greatly and is TOO coin flippy to obtain the win condition. At most you'd be able to do 150 dmg or 70 or 30... Look at attaching a Fighting Fury belt or Choice Band (If sticking with standard). You need some way to ensure you'd always get the heads off which Vincinty comes into play. With one in the deck though you run the risk of it being prized. So add another copy OR add in rotom dex.

~Danimal

If you Lysandre something out then it no longer has the effect from WoF. You'd have to Lysandre, then WoF, then hope they don't retreat.

Back