Art Productionz- A Skilled Art Shop

Phoenix

Aspiring Trainer
87153988.png

Art Productionz

Welcome! This shop has been created because Moneyking63 has noticed some clans, a lot of clans really, have rather poor banners. A lot of them are just eyesores, and if anything they make the clan look noobish, not professional. Now he thought it might be kind of fun as well as beneficial to draw a link in between the Clans Clubs section and the Fan Creations. He was thinking along the lines of a shop, or an organization if you will. An association of artists, some of the better artists, to run it, and make Clan banners for all who need them. Thus, this shop was created.

Rules
  1. Please, be patient, we will get to you as soon as possible. I can't stress this rule enough. A good lot of shops have closed because people couldn't be patient.
  2. Please act respectable towards the shop employees. Actually, you should be respectable towards everyone, anywhere. :]
  3. Ofcourse, all PokeBeach rules apply.
  4. Credit will apply if we don't put our signature on our work. It's only polite, and only takes up 1,000 1 line of your signature, user title, or first post.
  5. Please, don't request the same thing you requested here in other shops. It makes us want to kick puppies. :'(
  6. If you see one of our workers doesn't have any jobs, and the others do, I suggest for you to request work from the lonely little worker.
  7. USE THE FORMS, YOUNG JEDI.
  8. Enjoy. :>

The Staff

Phoenix
Specialty:Userbars/Banners
Examples: Here

Moneyking63
Specialty:Banners

INFERNAPE

Juliacoolo
Examples:Here

If you would like to join the staff, PM me with examples of your work, thanks.

Art Request Form
Banner/Userbar/Avatar:
Text:
Pictures To Be Used:
Animation?:
Artist Request:
Anything Else:

List

Banner/Userbar/Avatar:Banner
Text:BDIF in dark gray
Pictures To Be Used:Ken Sugimori artwork of Flygon, Dialga, Beedrill, and Gengar
Who would you like to do your work?:pandamore(she is a chick, right?)
Anything Else: I would like a cool blackish background. Thanks =D

RE: Art Productionz- A Skilled Art Shop For Clans and Clubs

Banner/Userbar/Avatar: Banner
Text:Emerald Eeveelution RPG in green font
Pictures To Be Used: The leafeon picture from RR #45 Suwama Chiaki
Who would you like to do your work?: I'll say Monkeyking63 because Pandamore is already busy
Anything Else: Make the background all shiny and emerald.

Banner/Userbar/Avatar: banner
Text: Team Shadow
Pictures To Be Used: Darkrai
Who would you like to do your work?: you!
Animation?: no
Anything Else: sig sized

I think he might be referring to me, or not. I'll get to work on it, Dry Bones. ^_^'

Phoenix, make sure that the banners requested here are to be used in the C&Cs

To those who will request: Tell the artist what Clan/Club is the banner for. Because if you wanted regular banners you can request in a normal shop

Ok can you tell Monkey king to start mine because he wasn't on the member list.
Oops I just looked at the forum title. YOu don't have to do mine unless you want to I was going to use it for my sig.

I've updated the rules.
---

Dry Bones said:
Banner/Userbar/Avatar: banner
Text: Team Shadow
Pictures To Be Used: Darkrai
Who would you like to do your work?: you!
Animation?: no

tsshadow1.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv27/WhatsYourKey/Art/tsshadow1.png[/IMG]
Here you go. ^_^

wow!!!thanks Phoenix! its amazing! thanks again!

Banner/Userbar/Avatar:Banner
Text:Team Frontier
Pictures To Be Used:Dragonite from Ex Dragon seires by Ryo Ueda and fade to the other Dragonite ex by Ryo Ueda from Ex dragon keepers
Who would you like to do your work?:phoenix
Animation?:Yes (well if consider fade an animation)
Anything Else:Take as long as you need and this time it's for a club.

And ShayminSky they only do things for clubs not a RPG in the game corner (and if you do can you do my other request because that was what it was for.)

Charidude, I am working on yours now, but I would put it (or ask to have it put) on the front page of your clan with it's code so other people can use it.

Yeah about that I added on because I hadn't realised it needed to be for a clan but I can ask Ziggorat999 to put it in the front of the RPG it's for which other people could use. And thanks. And to all three of you your artwork is amazing! You guys are extremely talented.

Hey Pheonix could you make me one even if it's not for a clan or club, plz? If so here's a form, if not sorry for wasting your time.

Text: The Names of the Pokemon
Pictures To Be Used: darkrai, Glaceon, and Kingdra
Who would you like to do your work?: Pheonix
Animation?: No

charidude said:
Yeah about that I added on because I hadn't realised it needed to be for a clan but I can ask Ziggorat999 to put it in the front of the RPG it's for which other people could use. And thanks. And to all three of you your artwork is amazing! You guys are extremely talented.

Charidude, I'm terribly sorry, I didn't realize yours wasn't for a clan, It's completely my fault for leading you on, but right now I think it's best as a shop that we stick to our duty. I'm sorry I won't be able to do your banner.

Thank you for looking and requesting in our shop, as well as your wonderful compliment!

No problem I completely understand. Good luck getting more people to ask. But I'll always come back here for Banners and such for the clubs I'm in.

Hey could i work here ?
My examples:
DFSmextag.png

Clippingmasktag.png

Beautifulv2.png

Charidude, request complete, the card scan you wanted had to low of quality and it couldn't be effectively rendered to fit with the banner.

Charidude-request.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i367.photobucket.com/albums/oo120/monthlybannercontest/Charidude-request.png[/IMG]

charidude said:
Text:Emerald Eeveelution RPG in green font
Pictures To Be Used: The leafeon picture from RR #45 Suwama Chiaki
Who would you like to do your work?: I'll say Monkeyking63 because Pandamore is already busy
Anything Else: Make the background all shiny and emerald.

Matt, you spelled it wrong :p

-Black Rayquaza

Hey, am i accepted or anything ? :p

Back