Art Of The Week! 8/31 ~ 9/13! Polls up, please vote (:

Who's entry did you find most appealing/attractive?

• FatalAeroX

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • xxJytzxx

• ElectroManiac

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
J

Juliacoolo

Art of the Week!

Art of the week is an art competition that takes place once every two weeks. You can read about the rest of the rules, regulations, and procedures, of this competition here.

This weeks theme is.... Classical ~ Have your entry be related to the art of famous artists from time ago. Time period, Artist,or even individual art themed entries should be aimed for. Many of these styles are difficult to mimic, so I will count modern style entries with any sort of reference to these times to be deserving of the extra point.

Since this is a now a two week contest, we are hoping to get at least 10 competitors. Please sign up!

1 SinRaven
IMGP4402-1.jpg

2 Super Sleuth
2drv31h.png

3 Electric Pokemon Master
slp6rs.png

4 FatalAeroX
40962_434219982239_697262239_4831031_5726811_n.jpg

5 xxJytzxx
awHmB.png

6 Electromaniac
mona.png

RE: Art Of The Week! 8/31 ~ 9/13!

I once painted something with a Minotaur. Does that apply to the theme correctly? If so, I will enter.

That would be acceptable.

Hopefully more people will sign up. Remember, if you have any ways you think AotW week could improve, or any comments or concerns related to it, please feel free to post in the stickied thread, or PM me!

not quite sure if this goes with the theme but i made an edited version of starry night by van gogh:

made it look like a notebook because i thought it looked cool ^_^
2drv31h.png

I would love to join, here is my banner-

slp6rs.png

SinRaven, an entry does not have to be related to the theme. The reason you want to follow the theme, is to get a bonus point in the polls. Please make sure to read the rules more carefully next time.

can i join please?

here's the banner
40962_434219982239_697262239_4831031_5726811_n.jpg

p.s. at the corner you might notice this -> .|THR]57RyK3r...its my other name...i didn't steal this banner....all my banner has .|THR]57RyK3r on it...

i guess im not accepted in this competition?

FatalAeroX, You are allowed, I just hadn't got around to updating the main thread yet. I apologize for the confusion.

Also, please PM me theme ideas. You guys are the ones who enter the competition, we want your input to make it better. :)

We = the art community, and anyone involved and interested in making AotW, and the Creative Works Department a better place.

Here ya go. I didn't just oilify it. I spent a good hour in effects, lol.... Mona lisa:
mona.png

http://i720.photobucket.com/albums/ww208/Electr0Maniac/mona.png

I made this one three years ago:
IMGP4402-1.jpg

I will enter the competition with this one, but I hate it isn't finished. I lack the materials to finish it, so I won't, but I still hate it isn't finished...

Edit: Resized

I voted SuperSleuth. I don't really like any of the entries, mine included, but I think that, out of these, SuperSleuth made the best.

Back