• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Are you afraid of the dark? (Darkrai & Umbreon)

Matt_Laka

Brazilian TCG Player! =)
Hi there guys! I need your help to rate this deck and help me improve it.

Pokémon: 20

2 Darkrai (Promo DP-52)
1 Darkrai Lv. X (Promo DP-19)
2 Eevee (RR-59)
2 Umbreon (UD-10)
2 Seedot (RR-78)
2 Nuzleaf (RR-75)
2 Shiftry (RR-13)
2 Cresselia (Promo DP-51)
3 Sableye (SF-48)
1 Sableye (UD-35)
1 Chatot G (SV-54)

Trainer, Supporter, Stadium: 26

2 Roseanne's Research
1 Cynthia's Guidance
1 Flower Shop Lady
2 Interviewer's Questions
2 Aaron's Collection
4 Lucian's Assignment
1 Pokémon Collector
2 Pokémon Communication
1 Luxury Ball
2 Premier Ball
1 Rare Candy
2 Poké Drawer +
4 Switch
1 Moonlight Stadium

Energy: 14

2 Special {D}
12 {D}

The strategy here is to get Darkrai Lv. X to activate its Poké-Body, making the basic {D} energies work as special ones. The main attacker is Umbreon, as it can attack and defend itself with Moonlight Fang. Moving some energies to it with Lucian's make its attack hurt, a lot. Darkrai can attack pretty hard as well, even harder when Cresselia is on the bench. Chatot G and Sableye work as starters.

Please note: Shiftry is useless here, I didn't know its Unlucky Wind Poké-Power doesn't work with the asleep condition, so I need to take it out. Also, I only have one copy of some important cards (such as Rare Candy and Moonlight Stadium), and there is no way I can get another one arround here. That's why I didn't include here =/

I'm not sure either, but where I live, we don't have an Official League, so we only play for fun.

Back