Are You A Hardcore Gamer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChanseyMaster

OH HAY LOL
Basically, list all the things that make you more of a hardcore gamer than anyone else. Like this:

On the release date of the Nintendo Wii, a friend and I will camp out at an EB Games store (because I'm friends with the owner) and be the first people to actually purchase the Nintendo Wii possibly in all of America. (We'll get it at 2 or 3 in the morning)
My old dog was named Chansey, and my new dog is named Misty.
The play thime on my Pokemon Ruby game is 999:59.

What makes you a hardcore gamer?

[ChanseyMaster]

Depends for me.

If there's something that i'm uber desperate for then i'll get it on the day of release, but i'm not gonna camp outside overnight... Most of the stores in Australia, like EB, are in shopping complexes so camping isnt possible, lol.

My play time for my Ruby is also in the high 900's, I think it's around 986 last time I played. I also managed to get Pokemon Colosseum 2 days before it was schedueled to be released in Australia too, but I didnt feel that special.

I wouldnt call myself 'hardcore', since that can mean a couple of different things. I'm a casual gamer which likes to play things as soon as possible.

my bro used to say I'm just crazy, I can spend entire days playing a game (just like sitting in front of my computer)
I also seems to master a game from the moment I start it (there are games where I didn't even touch my guide, or just to search for something)
but my pokemon games are something different, the normal games, I can play them, never get bored, but use them pure for time-killing, I get bored of most games after I play them out or I get stuck, but the normal pokemon games, I can play them for like forever (not XD or Colosseum, got bored cause I got stuck, I hate story-lines, also a reason why I like hand-to-hand combat games, Kirby games [not like other 2D-platforms, cause you have other things to do but just play out a level] and pokemon [no real storyline])
so take a way my computer, give me one of those 3 games, lock me in my room and I won't be bored for a week...

guess I'm not the only one, but, well, that's all I can think of

I just play my games for fun but I play pokemon as much as I can sometimes 3 hours a day.:)

RE:  Are You A Hardcore Gamer?

Crazy Weavile said:
I'm a hardcore gamer. I've found a new glitch in a GBA game! Those don't usually glitch.
well, I found some glitches in GBA pokemon games, hah, beat you
also found some mistakes in most of the games I played, like getting stuck when doing something (which should not happen, cause you'll have to turn of the power, which is really annoying)

oh! oh! what is it?

I thought that my 110 hours on fire red was pretty hardcore, but errr... guess not.

Alright... First, have Luigi shrink Mario. Next, go into a Warp Pipe. If it's working, there should be the normal music in the background. But it doesn't doesn't stop there. Go to a place... the music from the previous area will play! If anyone discovered this before me, please PM me.

ok, I'll have to try that, but I havent played superstar saga in AGES!

Anyway, I guess all that other time I played on red and blue adds up to the grand total as well.. but I doubt it gets to the 900 hour mark, thats pretty mental.

It'll happen to you once you try to fill your Pokedex, meanwhile training tons of Pokemon to level 100. :D

[ChanseyMaster]

Wai Wai World 2 (Konami World 2) for the NES is a game for hardcore gamers

I have the rom on my compy, that game rox0rz

HE-- YEAH!! But I don't have many games:( I'm a huge fan of the online battle games(i.e. Medal of Honor, Battle Front, etc).

ChanseyMaster said:
Basically, list all the things that make you more of a hardcore gamer than anyone else. Like this:

On the release date of the Nintendo Wii, a friend and I will camp out at an EB Games store (because I'm friends with the owner) and be the first people to actually purchase the Nintendo Wii possibly in all of America. (We'll get it at 2 or 3 in the morning)
My old dog was named Chansey, and my new dog is named Misty.
The play thime on my Pokemon Ruby game is 999:59.

What makes you a hardcore gamer?
[ChanseyMaster]

I have just GBA, PS, PS Two (two not 2) and PC.
BUT!!!
I am just 12 and I know much more about games and programs then anyone in my school!!!

well i'm not hardcore but i'm a serious gamer because i have almoast two boxes filled with latias/latios without using any cheat codes. i  have two copies of each version five eon ticket e-reader card's one e-reader three gameboysp one advance one ds(i plan to get another soon) and one gamecube so i just trade with my self. i transfor the umbreon(it know's mean look and is at lv62) that i got from colosseum back and forth to get the lati's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back