RSE/FRLG Are these good IVs for Magikarp?

Lukey

Hot & Dangerous
On my current Nuzlocke run of Emerald, My Magikarp's IV's are:

31/16/8/6/14/30

Is this good or bad and should I be training it specifically in an areas?

RE: Magikarp?

you can't really train a Magikarp unless it's lvl 15, or you have other PKM on your team...stats could be higher, try increasing its Attack

^ that is the defenition of bad anus lol. "i beat giovanni" "oh who did you use" "magicarp" o_O. someone told me once that if you use splash 80 times it OHKO's your opponents poke...i havnt tried it...cause its most likly not true lol

edit....wait i said struggle...i meant splash

1 Sentence: Nuzlocke run on emerald means that im miles away from getting the exp and by the point I get it, it wont be needed anymore.

1. IVs mean diddly-squat in Nuzlocke Runs, Solo Runs, or just plain In-Game Runs. Same with EVs.

2. Just use the switch out tactic (send out Magikarp and then switch something stronger in) to gain Experience. It depends where you are in the game and what other Pokemon you have (if any, hopefully you have at least something moderately strong...) but you'll gain levels sooner or later.

dmaster out.

^But be careful that the pokemon you switch in doesn't get KO'ed (then you would have to release it). Try to get the EV's in Spe. and Atk., but it's okay if you can't.

That's a given. You also have to watch out for Pursuit, etc. You always have to be careful in a Nuzlocke, but if you use common sense, you should be fine.

dmaster out.

Back