Wi-Fi Trades Arctic_Thunder's My Player Thread with Shiny Charizard!  Starting new game within days, get what y

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Arctic_Thunder's My Player Thread Shiny Charizard, and Shiny Magicarp lv 100! Major Update

Is your Shining Charizard legit?

RE: Arctic_Thunder's My Player Thread Shiny Charizard, and Shiny Magicarp lv 100! Major Update

Bump, for my sibby!

Fire: What level?

Naruto: Yes!

^ ^

OK, stop it!
just ingore my sib. GOSH lol. It is my player thread after all :D
but, yes, I still say what she said

u got a bagon

I have:

Lv.100 Umbreon
Lv.100 Espeon
Lv.100 Flareon
Lv.100 Vaporeon
Lv.100 Jolteon
and 2x Lv.99 Eevees

These are ALL Legit!!!

Interested?

~Daniel

RE: Arctic_Thunder's My Player Thread with Shiny Charizard!

i have two and one is at level 48 they other is at 57 both boys

Heiogen: yes, I do!
Deck Mater:  what do you want from me, if they are EV trained?
Firelucario, what are they??

Arctic_Thunder said:
Heiogen: yes, I do!
Deck Mater:  what do you want from me, if they are EV trained?
Firelucario, what are they??
[/
they are umbreons

MCD, I am only on in the morning, and then at night, in my time zone. sorry if I miss you!

Firelucario: no thanks, unless they are EV trained!

RE: Arctic_Thunder's My Player Thread with Shiny Charizard!  Starting new game within days, get what you want NOW!

trade u a lv100 i think legit flareon 4 aresus

RE: Arctic_Thunder's My Player Thread with Shiny Charizard!  Starting new game within days, get what you want NOW!

i'll trade you all of the 1st, 3rd, and 4th generation starters for the mew or the shiny charizard.

SHiny Manetric for your shiny charzard?

pokeking, I have all starters

Bidoof, sure!
cool, no thanks

can i have shiny charizard

For what? nice av by the way lol

Back from vacation, but, I cannot be on long, and cant be on often, sorry about inconvienience lol

Umm, If i knew how to clone and had a freind code I would trade a Shaymin lv 67 for something,

Anway, when i have these i want ur snorlax ( i dont car whether shiny or not, but would prefer shiny!)and i dont mind if its a clone

Oh ( lol) and if theres cool poklemon i guess theres a lickitung!, but i dont care if there aint lol

Artic_Thunder hasn't been in more than 6 months. Please don't revive old threads. The rule of thumb is any thread that hasn't had a reply in two weeks or more.

-Locked-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back