Wi-Fi Trades Arctic_Thunder's My Player Thread with Shiny Charizard!  Starting new game within days, get what y

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Arctic_Thunder's My Player Thread Starting new game on June 9th for a few weeks

Arctic_Thunder said:
nah, since he's offering shiny flygon!

PS addaluchi, can I have 2 so I can give one to a buddy of mine who doesn't go on pokebeach? Just asking, since it hardly makes a difference with the cloning glitch

sure, 2 shiny flygon you mean? and sorry I thought you were cloning milotic on emerald so it wouldnt matter. I still want it though. Milotic and Deoxys.

RE: Arctic_Thunder's My Player Thread Starting new game on June 9th for a few weeks

ok, thanks!

I NEED MAGMORTAR!! I WILL GIVE ANYTHING BUT SHINYS SO PLEASE OFFER!

I want shiny charizard.
lv.100 lugia?

nah! I also want elektabuzz with electrizer

I have a question

How do you get a friend code without using an access point?

I dont think you can.... Not sure though....... ask someone else, I dont know! .... sorry!

I NOW WANT CONTEST MASTER RANK MOVE SETS WITH SINNOH MASTER RANK WINNERS PLEASE!!!!

I forgot what we were trading!
If it involves a shiny charizard, yes, in about 20 minutes!!!!!

My mew and ho-oh for the shiny charizard
K PM when your ready

Arctic Thunder~
I was wondering if you are still going to trade your shiny charizard for my lv 100 espeon? Please reply.

Yes, when do you want to do this?

On a side note, the first post has been **updated**
Also, Cyber End Dragon X, will you please respond to my PM's? I have seen that you are on, and I hate bomb mailing people!

Yes, when do you want to do this?

On a side note, the first post has been **updated**
Also, Cyber End Dragon X, will you please respond to my PM's? I have seen that you are on, and I hate bomb mailing people!

*oops, double posted!* :)

Well, do you have it right now? I can trade in about 30 minutes. (About 11 o'clock my time.)
So just respond. And when we trade, can we just not do voice chat? Everyone i talk to is a fud when it comes to stuff like that. Heres my info:
Name: Irina
FC: 2191-4120-3225

Yes, we can, I will be waiting on wi fi as soon as you reply back!

RE: Arctic_Thunder's My Player Thread Starting new game on June8th, book trades now!

Also, the shiny magikarp level 100 is up for trade again!

RE: Arctic_Thunder's My Player Thread Starting new game on June8th, book trades now!

I'm so sorry! I had forgot to check your reply and went to bed!! I am ready to trade whenever you reply. Again, i SO SORRY!!!:(

Its okay!
We can trade once again, AS soon as you reply back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back