Wi-Fi Trades Arctic_Thunder's My Player Thread with Shiny Charizard!  Starting new game within days, get what y

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Arctic_Thunder's My Player Thread (With Shiny Charizard and Shiny Magicarp!!!) Starting new game on June 9th for a f

What do you want for a Soul dew?

RE: Arctic_Thunder's My Player Thread (With Shiny Charizard and Shiny Magicarp!!!) Starting new game on June 9th for a f

Okay!
MCD i dont want a soul dew, I have way too many sorry!

So, you accept my offer? Meet me at WiFi.

C E D X, If you add on a shiny dragonite, and nickname the Shinx Bandit, its yours!
Dradu, if he adds on a dragonite, I guess I'd have to say yes too him! If he doesn't,I accept your offer!

Ooh, ok.

Arctic_Thunder said:
Okay!
MCD i dont want a soul dew, I have way too many sorry!

No, I want one. Check my player thread for something you want from me.

Ok so are you ready for our trade?

MCD, O want totoadile and cyndaquil,
Shiny squirtle, what were we trading again?

RE: Arctic_Thunder's My Player ThreadNEED BOY HEATRAN Starting new game on June 9th for a few w

I DEATHLY NEED A BOY HEATRAN, I HAVE A GIRL ONE TO TRADE FOR IT! I AM DESPARATE! PLEASE HELP ME!!!
THE GIRL HEATRAN IS UNTOUCHED EXEPT FOR 32 STEPS WHILE IN DAY CARE
THE NATURE IS QUIET

RE: Arctic_Thunder's My Player ThreadNEED BOY HEATRAN Starting new game on June 9th for a few w

Arctic, do you wanna trade that Magicarp yet?

Side note: You know Heatran can't breed, right? (just wondering why you need a male Heatran)

I want to trade on the GTS
For heatran boy^^
No, C D E X has not had a chance to say yes or no

Oh, ok.

*Begs for Magikarp*

Ok, I'll prepare them pronto.
Also, I have a boy Heatran if you're interested.

ill trade u a male heatran for shiny charizard

RE: Arctic_Thunder's My Player Thread Starting new game on June 9th for a few weeks

Nah, I dont need it anymore!

RE: Arctic_Thunder's My Player Thread Starting new game on June 9th for a few weeks

ok shiny trapinch, vibrava, and flygon for mew, milotic, and Deoxys.

Are you sure, becuase I think its only worth a Milotic and Deoxys(hacked). I am not sure the mew is legit either because the owners name is NYC.... mabye they got it frim new york?
I only have one Milotic, and the cloning trick in diamond is hard to pull off... I still will try to clone it but it will take time!

still want to trade me your shiny charizard?

nah, since he's offering shiny flygon!

PS addaluchi, can I have 2 so I can give one to a buddy of mine who doesn't go on pokebeach? Just asking, since it hardly makes a difference with the cloning glitch

Why did you need a male Heatran? :) They ar'nt breed able anyway so..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back