Wi-Fi Trades Arctic_Thunder's My Player Thread with Shiny Charizard!  Starting new game within days, get what y

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Arctic_Thunder's My Player Thread

Do u have a Skuntanku/Skuntank instead..If I win....as I started with Empelt/Empoleon.

ohh... sorry, I havent seen them.... do you have pearl then?

Yep, & it's about to evolve.
but can Junichi dex it 1st plz?
Edit: Looks like I win....It's now a Torterra!

Sorry it has just evoled.
But I can get it up to that level. (I'll do the E4)

PkmnTrainerRahe said:
Intrested in the deoxys. What level is it and what nature? Also, I could dex swap you a torterra for the deoxys. I dont want to get rid of mine just yet. Its level 86

The deoxys is hacked. You do know that right?
Also, I haven't been able to trade it to my 3rd gen games, so I'm still not sure it'll come safley from ruby....

Arctic_Thunder said:
The deoxys is hacked. You do know that right?
Also, I haven't been able to trade it to my 3rd gen games, so I'm still not sure it'll come safley from ruby....

Well if you wanna dex swap it, I got alot of the legendaries from the other games, (Gotta do some transfers but by tomorrow I can have most of em if you want one.) I plan to gts it if I can just get the dex.

I need the nat dex so I cant trade it yet.... Plus, I've already made arrangements with other ppl for the non 4rth gen legends, and I just want RARE sinnoh pokemon that usually dont get in the dex until later

ill trade you the three jhoto starters and chimchar for manaphy.

Its OK i haven't beaten the elite 4 YET but I am very close and another has offered that, but you can help too! I want all of them that evolve in trades so I dex them, and then I will trade them back, ok?

Arctic_Thunder said:
Its OK i haven't beaten the elite 4 YET but I am very close and another has offered that, but you can help too! I want all of them that evolve in trades so I dex them, and then I will trade them back, ok?

Pm me with the list you got, and Ill help best I can. Dex swapping sounds alot better than losing my pokemon just yet.

ok ill trade i have dittos so you can have them after i breed them

Arctic_Thunder said:

Do you have the pokemon that need to be traded to evolve (mchamp and others) in your dex because I do and don't need them Also I'll give you Torterra now with a heart scale.

Ummm... An Infernape??? I DUNNO??/?:p:p:p My brain is basically mush right now, sorry!

Arctic_Thunder said:
Ummm... An Infernape??? I DUNNO??/?:p:p:p  My brain is basically mush right now, sorry!

Well I don't have that I guess I could offer an level 100 mew.

umm, still not sure..... is there more? That's kinda small compared to how many tries it takes to get a shiny.... also, I'm tired, and I'm going to bed. good night ppl!

Arctic_Thunder said:
umm, still not sure..... is there   more? That's kinda small compared to how many tries it takes to get a shiny....

Yes but it's still not a hard shinny to get how ever mew is.....It's got pokerus.

I want a shinny charizard badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back