Wi-Fi Trades Arctic_Thunder's My Player Thread with Shiny Charizard!  Starting new game within days, get what y

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceyCool

Aspiring Trainer
Welcome to ______Arctic Thunder's player thread!

MY INFORMATION:

My Friend Code: _____4038 2479 2438
AIM/MSN/Yahoo/whatever: _____
Contact Time: __?___

MY HAVES/WANTS

I have these games POKEMON DIAMOND PEARL RUBY SAPHIRE FIRE RED LEAF GREEN EMERALD  so if there are any that appear specially when you have that game, I WILL HAVE IT ON REQUEST!!! YAY!!

POKEMON FOR TRADE====================
[*]_____ level 100 shiny magikarp, MEW!! Phine, Manaphy, <Milotic,Dragonair ( Clones, lv. 40)>, all starters level 20 clones except Jhoto starters, Dragonite (clone, lv.56), level 40-66 i forgot Gengar, Omyanite, lv.52 Lapras, Marowak, Pidgeot,<blazeken,Charizard, Venusaur, Swampert, Blastoise, Sceptile, ect. Camerupt, RHYDON(evolves in trade) Lv. 57 jolteon (all clones)>
[*]_____ , Shiny CHARIZARD!!!!! (clone, lv 36) I'm not annoyed anymore, ASK AWAY!!! WHOO!!!!
snorelax, eevee, Metagross, MEWTWO, lati@s, Camerupt,
[*]_____ ArCEUS (hacked),All legends (Deoxys and Jirachi are hacked) ( Regi's, Birds,) exept special event ones and Entei, Suicune, and Raikou, Flygon(clone), salemence(clone), basically all cool pokemon exept DP ones. Fossil ones, some G/S ones like larvitar. Alakazam, lv.61 Glaelie lv. 59, Uxie, Cresselia, Spiritomb, Regigas, Mewtwo, Chancey, Rotom,  Giratina, Cranidos's, and more! Combee, Skuorpi, SPIRITOMB,
Girl Squirtle, Girl Piplup Girl Chimchar Girl Turtwig and more!! Also I have Torterra Infernape and Empoleon up for trade only for some thing good!
I have GIBLE!!!!!
MANAPHY IS FINALLY HERE!!! THAT MEANS I CAN FUFFIL ALL PHIONE REQUESTS!

I will give away the following, to people who need help with their game.
Lv. 49 Dewgong, Lv. 53 Steelix, Girl (all black) Lv. 54 Hippowdon, Lv. 54 Roselia (I think its a boy), level 66 Bronzong, Level 66 Haunter, and others I catch. Please note that you can borrow them, or keep them, but don't offer them in trades. Also, almost all of these are ones I just caught, so they have no EV's, or Exp. Feel free to bother them (lol)

Egg Shop!

All starters except the G/S/C but those are coming soon! Most are with good natures, and I may take requests for their egg moves!
Togepi
Larvitar
Kecleon (for the poketch app)
Snorlax(for the poketch app)
Phione
Cherubi
Spiritomb
Rotom
and much more!
GTS POKEMON
[/list]
None yet!
POKEMON I WANT======================= LEGIT!!!!!! I dont like it at all when people give me non legit pokes unless I specifically request!!
  • _____Shiny Sinnoh Pokemon~ I will give most for: Shiny Budew, untouched with good nature, Shiny starters.
  • _____ I want ALL of the Eevelutions exept for jolteon, Leafeon, Glaceon. at level 55 at the least.
    Also, you can use rare candies, and dont give them horrible move sets, or else!!!! Also, PLEASE dont ask for them in exchange for my charizard!! I will only exept if they are ALL level 65 +
  • ____Any Sinnoh legends that are event only, Arsueas? MASTER SUPER CONTEST WINNER POKEMON IN ALL CATEGORIES!!!!

ITEMS FOR TRADE======================
  • _____Masterballs (cloned) Protector(evolves rhydon) Dubios disc(evolves porygon 2) Dawn stone, Dusk stone,
  • _____Rare Candies (cloned), Tms 1-50, soul dew, charcoal, magnet, miracle seed, mystic water, macho brace, exp. share, METAL COAT<evolves onix to steelix/ scyther to scizor.>  Up Grade evoves porygon.  Reaper Cloth!!!! LOADS OF ARSUES PLATES!!! LOADS (draco plate, mind plate, meadow plate, sky plate, splash plate, fist plate, Insect plate, dread plate, and more!

ITEMS I WANT=========================
  • _____Cherish balled pokemon(not hacked)
  • _____Any Item used to find legends, MAGIC MUFFLER!!! I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT THIS!!!! REALLY!!!! PLEASE!!! REALLY!!!!
  • _____Rare Candies, Dawn Stones, Shiny Stones, Dusk Stones, basically any of the 4rth Genereation Stones, I want lots of em!
  • _____HP ups, PP ups Calcium Ect, LUCKY EGG!! And all of the bracers (ankle, ect) that you get from battle park

RECORDS:

none so far

WINS
  • _none so far____
  • _____
LOSSES
  • ___none so far__

Trades

Jiroxys- Three Starters for Shiny Clone.  Friend Code=
Ho-Oh master- Lugia for Shiny clone. Friend Code=
Gardevoir_Milotic- Baby Larvitar for Phione. Friend Code =
Shiny Squirtle- Ho-Oh and mew for Charizard. Friend Code =

Remeber to PM your friend code!

Also, I will NOT ever offer pokemon you give me to other people without your permission, AND I EXPECT THE SAME  out of you. Sorry, this is just so I don't go out of my Charizard Business,(lol), And this is kind of like a patent for me, so please, OBEY!!! lol

Do not offer the following shinies, as I have them, they are just NOT up for trade:
Shiny eevee
Shiny haunter
Shiny Rapidash
Shiny Palikia
Shiny Butterfree
I will have these:
Shiny Altaria (soon)
Shiny Torkal (soon)
Shiny Dugtrio (Probably)
Shiny Tranpich/Flygon
Shiny Rhyperior.
luxray
magnemite
manaphy
dodrio
typhlosion
sceptile
latias
cranidos
xatu
linoone
gallade
and more!

RE: Arctic_Thunder's My Player Thread

I want your manaphy, some masterballs, and your shiny charizard

what will you give me? (I just edited, there should be more pokemon 2 choose from hheheheehe)

Stupid question- If I can get you the 3 Johto Starters with the Elemental Hyper Beams (Frenzy Plant, Blast Burn, Hydro Cannon) can I have Shiny Charizard?

I totally accept your offer. So a Larvitar for a Phione? You want a female or male? What nickname do you want for it or should I just nickname it myself? And do you mind if I 'dex your Manaphy?

Jiroxys, Ho oh master, I will give you both a shiny charizard, do you mind if they are cloned?

Gardevoir, the gender does not matter, and give it any nickname you want. I'm not sure about Dexing manaphy, because I might not get it back no offense

Oh, no offense taken. I wouldn't be too inclined to do so either. But don't worry, if you agree, I assure you that you'll get your Manaphy back, guaranteed.

ok then! be sure to PM me with your friend code! You too G_M, and Ho-oh!
Jiroxys said:
Stupid question- If I can get you the 3 Johto Starters with the Elemental Hyper Beams (Frenzy Plant, Blast Burn, Hydro Cannon) can I have Shiny Charizard?

Also, could they be level 15, or 20, (NOT evolved please)

I can give u the Johto Starters as eggs!
Look @ my thread or site to see what I need or would like.

no L V I already agreed with Jiroxys. Sorry!
G_M, Could you level the larvitar to level ten please? I dont want you to use rare candies, please! I like ev's so... yeah..

Arctic_Thunder said:
Jiroxys, Ho oh master, I will give you both a shiny charizard, do you mind if they are cloned?

Gardevoir, the gender does not matter, and give it any nickname you want.  I'm not sure about Dexing manaphy, because I might not get it back no offense

No

I could give you a Ho-oh and a Lugia, and all the Johto starters if you want. Check out my player thread to see what you want! All of them are legal!!! (Well, actually all my pokemon are legal....) (Ho-oh from hours upon hours upon hours upon hours of hard, evil, and unfair work on Colosseum, and Lugia from Pokemon XD.)

I'll give you one of the Jhoto starters for the shiny Hariyama. I also have a shiny Nidoran(m) and Gengar if you'd like one of those instead.

Shiny Charizard for Ho OH. do you mind if they are clones?

oh yeah, almost forgot. Some of my Pokemon have Poke'rus. (a dieasease that makes your pokemon grow faster. IT DOES NOTHING BAD OK???). You can ask for it, but it is hard to do... Please offer something for me to dex or something....

would like shiny hariyama check my player thread to see what I have here is the link: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=14366

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back