• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Archie's Primal Kyogre EX

Danielxgc

A Boujie Trainer
Pokémon: 10
  • 3 Primal Kyogre EX
  • 1 Wailord EX
  • 3 Buneary
  • 3 Lopunny
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 38
  • 3 Archie's Ace in the Hole
  • 3 Pokemon Center Lady
  • 3 Professor Sycamore
  • 1 Lysandre
  • 1 Hex Maniac
  • 4 VS Seeker
  • 3 Healing Scarf
  • 3 Professor's Letter
  • 3 Battle Compressor
  • 3 Ultra Ball
  • 3 Escape Rope
  • 2 Energy Retrieval
  • 2 Energy Recycler
  • 4 Rough Seas
Energy: 12
  • 12 Water Energy
Strategy:

So the reason why, i believe, this works is because of how archie fixes the one took problem. Being able to have a super bulky self healing kyogre is Amazing, plus wailord as a healing wall. Lopunny is so i could get energy back

I think it would be more consistent if you had the Basic Kyogre EX you could evolve from. It's kind of difficult to consistently get your hand down to one card unless you play the Archie's Ace engine, which I could also see you doing.

i see your strategy, but your list is not very optimized to pull it off, especially on turn one.

I would suggest dropping the healing scarves completely and add 1 more ultraball and maybe 1 or 2 diveballs. I dont see the point of lopunny so i would get rid of them. Basically you need a bunch of discard cards and cards that you can just play like Trainer's Mail (it says you may get a trainer card, so you can opt not to to thin your hand down). 3 escape rope is overkill already.

Back