Archetypes?

piers

Aspiring Trainer
I'm just curious, which cards (or sets of cards) can be considered to be 'archetypes' now? I know of a few on the old sets, there's Basic Set Blastoise (with its so popular Rain Dance Pokemon Power), there's Haymaker, and Neo Genesis Sneasel to name a few. How about the current ones? Sorry, like I said, I have no knowledge of the new cards post Neo Destiny (well, a few). Thanks!

RE:  Archetypes?

Ex Dragon18 said:
aint LBS/BSL a Archetype? or Polistall? and Grumpig Stall?

LBS and Polistall is an archetype but I don't think 'Grumpig Stall' an archetype.

Metanite, Eggsachu, Eeveelution...

for me archetypes are decks that been copied all the time by several people coz of it's great effectiveness ^_^

ok i'll list up almost all of the archtypes so watch nicely:

LBS/ BSL
MMS
ZRE
dragtrode
mercury
jynxfett
burning/freezing/poison/acid liability
flariados
rock-lock
eggsachu
T2 medicham
T2 arcanine
espycham
zap turn dos
queendom
ludicargo
mewtric
polistall
metanite
came-cargo
SMP
pow block
mynx
lunarock
eeveelutions

the best archtype for this year was mewtric, lunarock ( lol) and .... ( well, 10 - champ)

Uh, just wondering, are Gengar LM and Typhlosion UF also included? I've been hearing that they are really good cards. And a favor too, could you elaborate more on your archetype lists? I mean which cards (and from which sets) are in these archetypes, because being a new player (well, an old player who took a break and started again), I don't know which cards you are saying and what those acronyms and jargons mean. And thanks to those who posted ^^

well, there's too many archypes there and even giving a little info of each would cost me a lot of time

u can learn some thing from the pokegym ( sad to say this but their decklists are good)

well, i'll post them few days later~

Ok thanks tyranitarfreak, just asking though, I thought Gengar LM's now an archetype? Just curious. Thanks again.

RE:  Archetypes?

TYranitarFReak said:

LBS/ BSL
MMS
ZRE
dragtrode
mercury
jynxfett
burning/freezing/poison/acid  liability
flariados
rock-lock
eggsachu
T2 medicham
T2 arcanine
espycham
zap turn dos
queendom
ludicargo
mewtric
polistall
metanite
came-cargoyeah right
SMP
pow block
mynx
lunarock
eeveelutions

the best archtype for this year was mewtric, lunarock ( lol) and .... ( well, 10 - champ)
10- champ was LBS, which was probably the most played and most succesful deck of the year.

Arcanine out.

Arcanine 274 said:
TYranitarFReak said:

LBS/ BSL
MMS
ZRE
dragtrode
mercury
jynxfett
burning/freezing/poison/acid liability
flariados
rock-lock
eggsachu
T2 medicham
T2 arcanine
espycham
zap turn dos
queendom
ludicargo
mewtric
polistall
metanite
came-cargoyeah right
SMP
pow block
mynx
lunarock
eeveelutions

10- champ was LBS, which was probably the most played and most succesful deck of the year.

Arcanine out.

do u know all the deck for 10- ? it's hard to find out coz no one focus on 10-, everyone's eyesight are only focusing on 15+
(maybe bcoz the americans are shame of themself by not getting no1 for 10- ?)

and was LBS succesful?? i think lots of fast decks owns it

BTW, the fact is that 10- winner was always POWERFUL archtypes, know why? coz some powerful archtypes players ( aka the winner) are tooo skillful and with some help from powerful archtypes, they win

while on the other hand, 10- also have lots of newb, so there's no way an rogue could make it's way to top ( and own archtypes)

Back