Writing Arceus Vs. Darkrai (my first fan fic) Chapter TWO is done

is this story good(please post after prologue)

• YES

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • NO

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

LegendaryPokemaster

May darkness consume all
Here is my first story on pokebeach please comment on my characters below.

P.S if you want to join i will take the first 6 people, and i will fit you in to the story.

2 will be evil
4 will be heroes

i will draw names at my house.

RE: My first Pokemon story (Arceus vs Darkrai)

Kenji

Reserves: Metagross, Milotic and Pidgeot

Kaleb (Kenji's cousin and biggest rival)

Reserves: Rotom, Spritomb, and Absol

John (Kaleb, Kenji's friend)

Reserves: Primeape, Luvdisc, and bonsly (soon to evolve)

Noah (Kenji's friend)

Reserves: Luxray, Salamance, and Ampharos

Kenjra (Kenji's sister member of the darkness cult)

Reserves: NONE

Terren (Leader of the Darkness cult)

Reserves: NONE

Why do they both have Darkria. Plus john is just Lucian exept different colers. One more thing what is the story about? Plus can I join in you said on the top I could.If you want to know pokemon then just send me a private message which isnt that private anymore

the reason why they both have darkrai is because they are teamed up at the end and they both use him

Prologue​

The story begins on the city of Eternia. It is a calm, clear, and sunny day. It is also the 3rd day of the Dialga and Palkia festival, and it is in full swing. It is a scene of happyness and joy as children run in the streets, and balloons fly. The scent of rice balls and??food fill the air for miles. the streets are packed with people and pokemon alike so there is no one inside. On the edge of the festival there's a Pokemon Tournament going on. It is??the Dialga and Palkia tournament.

"The final round of the Dialga and Palkia tounament is Kenji vs. Noah." said and announcer over the lound speaker.

First to come out was Kenji who was is the most recent champion of the Shinnoh League Tournament. He walks along side of his two favorite pokemon Umbreon and Espeon. As he head towards the middle of the arena the crowd stands up and cheers for him. When he got to the middle of the arena he waved at the crowd and smiled.

Noah enter the arena after Kenji followed by he favorite pokemon Scizor. Noah placed 9th in the Johto League Tournament losing to the eventual champion. People instantly stood up an claped for him sence he was in his hometown where is his known by everyone. Noah met up with Kenji and shook his hand.

"Good luck." Kenji said.
"You too." Noah said.

They walked back to there respective spots, and got ready to battle. They looked at each other and nodded there head.

"Let the final begin!" the announcer said.
"Espeon go." Kenji said.
"Haunter lets go." Noah said.

As the two pokemon stared at each the crowd rose to ther feet and cheered in the hope of an amazing battle

"Haunter Shadow Ball." Noah said
"Espeon dodge and use Thunderbolt." Kenji said.

Espeon jumped into the air at the nick of time, and dodged the Shadow Ball. Then Espeon use Thunderbolt and hit Haunter directly. Haunter hit the ground almost immediately after the attack hit.

"Haunter is unable to battle Espeon wins." Said the referee.
"You did good Haunter. Ok so your good well this is one of my strongest pokemon. Go Flareon." Noah said.

Flareon appered on the field ready to battle. The referee gave the command to continue.

"Espeon Psybeam!" Kenji said.
"Flareon use Flamethrower." Noah said.

Espeon and Flareons attacks clashed just as they both hit the middle of the arena. The crowd cheered louder as niether pokemon was willing to give up. Finally the clash of the two attacks exploded and sent both pokemon back.

"Flareon Flamethrower again." Noah said.
"Espeon Psybeam one more time" Kenji said.

The two beams clashed again as the pokemon would not want to lose in a duel like this.

"Now Flareon turn the flamethower into a Fire blast." Noah said.
"Espeon stop the beam and dodge." Kenji said

Espeon stopped its beam, but it ws to late the Fire blast hit Espeon and sent him back towards Kenji.

"Espeon is unable to battle Flareon wins." The referee said.

The crowd cheered louder than they did though out the tournament. With the aticipation building Kenji grabbed a pokeball and threw it out on to the arena. Out of the pokeball came Milotic.

"Flareon Burn blast" Noah said.
"This one is over Hydro Pump." Kenji said.

Milotic's Hydro Pump went right though Blast burn and hit Flareon with full force.

"Flareon is unable to battle Kenji is the champion." said the referee.

Noah returned Flareon to it's pokeball and walked towards Kenji.

"Great battle. At first i thought i was going to be wiped out compleatly." Noah said.
"Yeah that was a great battle. The Flamethower Fire blast thing was cool." Kenji said.

They shook hand and waved to the crowd who was cheering for the both of them, but just as Kenji was about to recieve the champion trophy an explosion happend in the city.

"What the heck was that." Kenji said.

Kenji and Noah started to run towards the explostion area, but before they got there a ship flew right over them.

"Darn that might be the ones who caused this." Noah said.
"Yeah I would have to agree with ya." Kenji said.

Who are this mysterious attackers and what are they after?

END OF PROLOGUE

PLZ COMMENT

Um, milotic used hydro pump and thn you said it used hydro cannnon? Im confused. Read it over?

uhh, did you read my comment?

RE: Arceus Vs. Darkrai (my first fan fic) prologue up

i'd like my name and pokemon in my tc to be used at any random point in this story, you can use zach as my name

Back