"Arceus" series booster packs & their holos

Snowleoperd

Aspiring Trainer
What's the deal with the Arceus booster packs and the holos that are included? I bought 4 booster packs, and each pack contained something totally different. For example, this is what I received:

Booster pack 1: Shelgon Reverse holo & Kabutops holofoil
Booster pack 2: Water Arceus Holofoil ONLY (no reverse, etc)
Booster pack 3: Water Arceus Holofoil & Kabutops holofoil
Booster pack 4: Normal Arceus Holofoil only

So, with that said, what do you expect to see in each booster pack?
Needless to say I'm confused because for how many years, every single booster pack you got had at least a reverse holo and if you were lucky, a rare holofoil or ex/Lv. X card. I hope this topic isn't confusing lol.

Every pack includes one rare(not necesarily holo) and one reverse holo card. For Arceus packs, if you get an Arceus(non-Lv. X), it replaces the reverse holo card.

Craig III said:
Every pack includes one rare(not necesarily holo) and one reverse holo card. For Arceus packs, if you get an Arceus(non-Lv. X), it replaces the reverse holo card.

that's not entirely true...I've actually seen packs pulled that the Arceus replaced the reverse holo, not the rare or rare holo...I've also seen an Arceus and a Lv. X pulled from the same pack

Craig III said:

qnetykz said:
that's not entirely true...I've actually seen packs pulled that the Arceus replaced the reverse holo, not the rare or rare holo...I've also seen an Arceus and a Lv. X pulled from the same pack

I think you might be a little confused. You said the same thing he did, but either way, you're both correct.

Yeah today i went and pulled a Dark Arceus and a Gengar Lv. X from the same pack, it was pretty intense hahha because my birthday is the 5th which is less than an hour for where i live, so it was like a birthday present hahah, but sadly my 3 friends pulled nothing out of a total of 8 packs or so, not even an arceus, salamence, or gengar holo versions :(

Back