• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Arceus / Parasect - Fun Deck

Fr_z_n

Aspiring Trainer
180px-ArceusXYPromo83.jpg
180px-ParasectBREAKthrough2.jpg

Pokemon:

4 Arceus
3 Paras
3 Parasect
2 Foongus
1 Amoonguss

Trainers:

4 Forest of Giant Plants
4 Poke Ball
3 Level Ball
4 Crushing Hammer
4 Trainer's Mail
1 Revitalizer
1 Energy Recycler
1 Super Rod
3 EXP Share
3 VS Seeker
1 Brock's Guts (Available next Expansion)
3 Professor Sycamore
3 N
1 Shauna

1 Fire Energy
2 Water Energy
2 Grass Energy
1 Lightning Energy
1 Psychic Energy
1 Dark Energy
1 Fighting Energy
1 Metal Energy
1 Fairy Energy

The strategy is to play down Arceus with EXP Shares using Pokeballs and Foongus then use Parasect's Colourful Spores to attach 1 different energy to each of 3 pokemon. Then Gather Light to pull all the energies you need onto Arceus to follow up with Judgement Blast next turn. No idea if it works, all theory right now. Enjoy!

Last edited:
I have a similar fun list to this, except I use Togekiss as the energy accelerant. Thanks to the trait, you can devolve (with devolve spray), and re-evolve multiple times in a turn. As early as T1 if you use Wally too. It's very quick, and very fun.

If you don't use Togekiss as Yog has recommended, I might try using Golduck BREAK to make the whole Energy situation easier on yourself. After all, one attack with Parasect would make it to where you have a fully-charged Arceus ready to go instead of potentially waiting several turns. Know what I mean, Vern? ;)

Back