• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Arceus (Masters, City's)

Wish Maker

Aspiring Trainer
Well, I have been watching many Arceus decks and I was thinking about the many energy variety that the deck requires. So I did only focused on the favourite meta-game Pokemon and put Arceus to counter them. Please suggest!

POKEMON 22
5x Arceus {C}
2x Arceus {W}
3x Arceus {R}
2x Arceus {L}
2x Arceus {F}
2x Arceus {P}
2x Arceus {D}
4x Arceus Lv.X (Omniscient)

TRAINER / SUPPORTER / STADIUM 20
1x Luxury Ball
4x Ultimate Zone
4x Pokemon Collector
4x Beggining Door
3x Copycat
2x Pokemon Communication
2x Premiere Ball

ENERGY (All basic) 18
8 Fire
3 Water
3 Darkness
4 Double Colorless

STRATEGY
Arceus consisting in the {R}Arceus engine. Arceus Ripple Swells for 6 energies, including 1 darkness or water depending on situation. All Arceus attack with {R}Arceus's attack via Omniscient Poké-Body. 80 x 2 to any SP or HS-On card or Expert Belt making 80 + 20 + 30 = 130 KO's Machamp SF and Gyarados SF. Ultimate Zone counters BTS and enables energy circulation. In case of DialgaG, Arceus can still attack being Red. Maybe teching a LucarioGL. Comment and thanks in advance.

"80 x 2 to any SP or HS-On card or Expert Belt making 80 + 20 + 30 = 130 KO's Machamp SF and Gyarados SF"

Could you elaborate on this? how does it do 130? Expert Belt only adds 20 to an attack.

Because of Weakness. He just levels up the Arceus that is super effective against the decided pokémon, than Omniscients for Sky Spear/Bright Flame and BOOM.

I think you should use the {G} Arceus, just in case. You could take out a {P} Arceus for it. I don't think you'll need 2 of it, though the type is useful.
If you can make place for a {M} Arceus, it might be cool to stall your opponent's lv.xes.

Also, mabye take out 1 of each type of basic energy to take in 3 Rainbow Energy or DCE? Especially DCE can help you keep Bright Flamin' your opponent to cinders.

Also, mabye just mabye a Lucario GL could help. Yes I know you need 6 different Arceuses in play to Ripple Swell, but if one of your Arceuses fall, mabye it can help revenge killing? Just a thought. Hitting for 160 will hurt no matter what.

Well. DECKLIST EDITED! I just used this list at City's and went 6-1 (2nd place) Speed is OK, Machamp were KO'ed before evolving. Bright Flame, Prize Count and Sky Spear were the key. The deck still needs hand refreshing and maybe Call, but don't know what to replace. Thanks for suggesting!

Back