• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Arceus (masters/battleroad)

chee

Aspiring Trainer
4 Arceus Lv. X
4 Colorless Arceus
2 Fire Arceus
2 Dark Arceus
2 Water Arceus
1 Psychic Arceus
1 Fightning Arceus
1 Grass Arceus
1 Unown Q
1 Electric Arceus

3 Pokemon Collector
2 Bebe's Search
3 Copycat
3 Professor Oaks New Theory
4 Beginning Door
2 Energy Exchanger
4 Ultimate Zone
2 Expert Belt
1 Judge

4 Double Colorless Energy
4 Rainbow Energy
3 Fire Energy
2 Water Energy
2 Dark Energy
1 Grass Energy
1 Fighting Energy

Try and open with Colorless Arceus and fill up the bench to use Ripple Swell to abuse your energy. Beginning Door and Collector to fill the bench. Ultimate Allows you to move energies around. Level up to Arceus Lv. X to exploit the weakness of the deck your facing.

Switch a Copycat for another New Theory. Your Gengar Match-up is going to be a pain with Arceus X being colorless.

No Arceus X becomes the type under it, so he'd mop the floor with Gengar if he uses the Dark one since there are no powers and very minimal trainers. I'd swap 1 Ultimate Zone and 1 Copycat for 2 warp energy as they allow you to make a quick switch without wasting energy to retreat as well as provide energy you can use to Sky Spear snipe.

I would only put copycat in a deck if it was a trainer lock deck so you should take that out and put profeser oaks new theory and three profeser oaks visit and what arceus level x are you useing.

I remember a friend using an Arceus deck using only (R) energies since you can use the Fire Arceus attack being any type since Ripple Swell can attach 6 R energies to different Arceus and leveling up to the defending weakness type.

With only R energies you can 80x2 any Poke Flame and 80 snipe with Sky Spear.

which arceus Lv.x will you put? I suggest you to put 3 Omniscent and 1 or 2 Meteor Blast, to not waste energies.

Take out energy exhangers trust me!! I had the same idea in my arceus deck that it would help get out the double or rainbow energies when i need them, what i didnt take into consideration is that after one ripple swell all you will be drawing are double colorless and rainbow energy! You can replace them with cards to help you draw more (proffesor Oak's New Theory & Copycat) or cards to help you get special energies more (Interviewer's Questions)

wang zitong said:
which arceus Lv.x will you put? I suggest you to put 3 Omniscent and 1 or 2 Meteor Blast, to not waste energies.

Don't do Meteor Blast. Honestly, it is much better to do a guaranteed 100 damage then risk only doing 50 for three. Arceus can afford the Energy loss with Ripple Swell.

Don't do Meteor Blast. Honestly, it is much better to do a guaranteed 100 damage then risk only doing 50 for three. Arceus can afford the Energy loss with Ripple Swell.
but if you play it wisely, you'd be doing 100/200 damage if you put the lv.x on an arceus and manage to get the lucario gl out

-lol, revived thread

"No Arceus X becomes the type under it, so he'd mop the floor with Gengar if he uses the Dark one since there are no powers and very minimal trainers. I'd swap 1 Ultimate Zone and 1 Copycat for 2 warp energy as they allow you to make a quick switch without wasting energy to retreat as well as provide energy you can use to Sky Spear snipe."

VileGar would eat this up. Trainer lock. Level down the arceus X revealing a 70hp dark arceus. Poltergeist. Dead. Rinse and Repeat.

VileGar would eat this up. Trainer lock. Level down the arceus X revealing a 70hp dark arceus. Poltergeist. Dead. Rinse and Repeat.

which is why you'd have two dark arceus, ready to charge with 200 damage attack, instakilling the lv.x. Vilegars usually only run one lv.x, right? or is it two? Even then, thats only 2/6 prize cards., which would allow a regular dark arceus to do 160 damage to the lv.x or any useable gengar with lake verity/Lucario GL out.

Vileplume only blocks trainers, so keep a Prof oak/judge in your hand for when the vileplume comes out, as it is a supporter so you can re shuffle your hand and hopefully draw no trainers

Against mewtwo X you use a LV.X on a psychic arcues, and use the water type arceus's attack, it hits despite poke-bodies.

LVL X is blocked by the Psy Barrier. Level Up does not count as Evolved. Or does it...?

I asked if Psy Barrier works on Level X pokemon... this is the correct answer.

"It only includes LV.X Pokemon if it levels up from a Basic (for example, it will block Uxie LV.X, but not Rhyperior LV.X)."

So Arceus LVL X would still be blocked because its a basic pokemon. The water Arceus attack would work... I think... lol

Pokeman, if you use the water arceus' attack (50 damage, unaffected by resistance, poke powers, poke bodies and any other effects on that pokemon) while having a psychic arceus with an omniscient lv.x on top, it would do 100 damage

Back