Arceus AR2?

Shining Dragon

Aspiring Trainer
I recently pulled this Arceus card from a single Platinum Arceus booster pack. I was just wondering if it was a secret rare, ultra rare, or just a rare card. Thanks in advance! Image of the card below.

ar2-arceus.jpg

Lugia ex said:
So its a secret rare card? I don't care about the price, just wanted to know the rarity.

Secret rares are pretty much cards that are numbered outside the card set. Either they'll be a number above the total set number, an example being the SR Pikachu in BW is 115/114, or it'll be a seperate set hidden within the booster pack set as in the case with your Arceus.

Perfect_Chaos said:
Secret rares are pretty much cards that are numbered outside the card set. Either they'll be a number above the total set number, an example being the SR Pikachu in BW is 115/114, or it'll be a seperate set hidden within the booster pack set as in the case with your Arceus.

Thanks for the info! I knew that the number would be outside the set number. Its just that I got confused with the card saying AR2.

Yeah, they're worth like $2 at the most. If I recall correctly, you pull a full set (AR1-9) in a box, so there's one every 4 packs or so.

.::n00bmuffin::. said:
Yeah, they're worth like $2 at the most. If I recall correctly, you pull a full set (AR1-9) in a box, so there's one every 4 packs or so.

@noobMuffin:Well I got a box and got 3 X,8 AR,1 SH. But I was lucky because I already had the last arceus in advance and it was AR5.

@Lugia EX: It is a secret rare. the Arceus were put in that set as a new pokemon so they chose to show that Arceus can turn in to any type of pokemon so they made the 9 types and put Arceus in those 9 type forms.

Back