Arba Evolution line Broken?

not broken. you have to attack with abra to evolve or use rare candy. If you attack, the alakazam will sit there for a turn and is able to be koed.

EspeonShock said:
not broken. you have to attack with abra to evolve or use rare candy. If you attack, the alakazam will sit there for a turn and is able to be koed.

The odds of your opponent being able to kill a 100+HP pokemon on T2 are pretty slim.

They should do a Kadabra but with artwork that would not offend Uri Gellar. And as Kadabra offended him, why doesn't Alakazam?

cuz he thinks he´s a real spoon bender...i hate this guy...and i can´t believe nintendo got threatened by this so called "magician" only cuz his name sounds similar...he should be grateful that his name was taken in consideration for something.

They have had a problem with the line and now they have 2/3 printed which means it is a loss for them and us too. I hope they make a card soon. Maybe enough complaints will make them decide to print the card Not only that you CAN'T GET ALL THE POKEMON without Kadabra. It is impossible to get every Pokemon unless you have Wizards of the Coast cards. and those who are just starting out CAN'T get Kadabra.:)

Look, Just because it evolves straight into it's stage 2 form (for the cost of 2 energies mind you) doesn't mean it is broken.

In fact, It is a far from broken evolution line. You normally get Stage 2's out on the 2nd turn anyways. And as such a crucial stage in the game, why on earth would you waste cards that you will need to setup on alakazam's power?

Alakazam - if it can even be called good - and assuming someone actually uses it - would only ever use it mid-game. I.E. after they setup, and even then...They would candy into it...They would not waste the energy nor risk it dying before it can become an alakazam/when it does become an alakazam.

the Alakazam line is far from broken - and Alakazam is far from broken.

I prefer to have all 3 of the line and I did not say Alakazam was broken just the evolution line. Until the 1st stage Kadabra is printed the evolution line is broken. When they finally print the card then it will be fixed. As long as there is no stage 1 Kadabra the line is broken.:)

ok abra a line is broken and what do 50 with 3 energy is not much at all.I prefer Star alkazam is better realy has 2 very good atacks.

Back