• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Aquatic Tide (Water Deck)

TheAquaPiplup

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon: 16
Lugia-EX(AOR 94)
Palkia-EX(BKP 31)
Manaphy-EX(BKP 116)
Glalie-EX(BKT 155)
MGlaile-EX(BKT 156)
Alolan Vulpix(GRI 24)
Alolan Ninetails(BUS 28)
Blastoise-EX(GEN 17)
MBlastoise-EX(XY 30)
Piplup(ULP 32)
Empoleon(ULP 34)
Zorua(SMP 83)
Zoroark-GX(SHL 53)
Totodile(SHL 18)
Croconaw(SHL 19)
Feraligatr(SHL 20)

Trainers: 27
Rough Seas(PRC 137)
Brooklet Hill(GRI 120)
Choice Band(GRI 121)2
Professor Kukui(SUM 128)2
Guzma(BUS 115)2
Cynthia(ULP 119)4
Brigette(BKT 161)
Archie's Ace in the Hole(PRC 157)
Brock's Grit(EVO 107)
Acerola(BUS 142)
Trainer's Mail(AOR 100)
N(FAC 105)
Energy Switch(GEN 61)
Evosoda(GEN 62)
Teammates(PRC 141)
Town Map(BKT 150)
Dive Ball(PRC 125)
Skyla(BKT 148)
Rescue Stretcher(GRI 130)
Rare Candy(SUM 129)
Ultra Ball(SUM 135)

Energy: 17
Double Colorless Energy(GEN 74)4
Splash Energy(BKP 113)2
Water Energy(GEN 77)11

Strategy

Active has 3-4 energy attached Have Croconaw on bench and Feraligater in hand use Croconaw's ability to move all energy attach one energy if 3 deal 130 damage

It would be appreciated If you could make recommendations to help enhance the deck.

Last edited:
Take out blastoise and mega blastoise they would make the deck way to clunky same for the feraligatr line. I would also take out the empoleon, because you have zoroark. I think 4 aqua patch is must in almost every water deck... This deck could also benefit from 1 or 2 glaceon ex and maybe 1 lapras gx.... To increas efficiency you should addmore draw supporters (Cyntias N's sycamores) .I don't think that you need Palkia or Lugia but thats up to you. My last suggestion is add more dive balls ultra balls or brooklett hill ( it will make finding you pokemon much easier)

I hope at least one of my suggestions help :)
!
!!!

Thank you so much for your input. I will attempt to get the cards you have recommend and integrate them into the deck.
If anyone has any further suggestion please put them below.

Last edited:
Back