April's League Challenge Promo: Greninja

I am gonna play so damn hard if it's what needs to be done. I will play my heart out because this here will make me run it. If I don't win it so be it. Not like I'm paying 30 bucks for it off eBay because if I didn't win it what's the point? Plus that money will be saved for the "I didn't get a Glaceon EX full art in my booster box" scenario.

Would it be weird if a 25-year-old played at an event like these? I would love to make a deck for fun and go to one just to say I did. But maybe an "old lady" like me would be out of place...

But this card would be a really neat souvenir, too. That is, if they have non-place-stamped ones for the "also-rans", because I probably wouldn't win with my lack of experience.

This shouldn't even be a League Challenge promo. This should have been the regular League Promo tbh. The lack of good cards in League really hurts it.

Would it be weird if a 25-year-old played at an event like these? I would love to make a deck for fun and go to one just to say I did. But maybe an "old lady" like me would be out of place...

But this card would be a really neat souvenir, too. That is, if they have non-place-stamped ones for the "also-rans", because I probably wouldn't win with my lack of experience.

Anybody and everyone plays at tournaments (I have seen kids, to teens, to adults, to parents, to people 50+ who play for fun). LCs tend to be smaller local tournaments too, they are great to get to know your fellow local pokemon players. LC promos are given to top 4 finishers, so there is a stamp for each of those place. I'd recommend going to an LC, they are typically fairly casual/laid back and the friendliest/most accessible kind of tournament for new players to get into

Back