Here is the signup list for your convenience. Use it to speed things along. The name in parentheses next to a player's username is their PTCGO username. If there is no name following their username, their PTCGO username is the same as their PB username.
Overflow premium competitors:
- Loaf of Slakoth (PikaSurfing9)
- AngelBeast (BurnsyBeast)
- NinJamezor (DrVonStreusel)
- Dave Sontag (davesontag)
- Anthony Bulone (Bulone24)
- Ricky Kenner (Noxrill)
- Serperior (EspeonROX)
- danimal01 (Danimal_01)
- jbcheshire (macboy02)
- normanc (TheCrusader4)
- Seth Vilo (Seth-Vilo)
- My Little Keldeo (KeldeoDash)
- Stefen Brink (SKULLFORLIFE86)
- MoFoTY86 (Twitchy05)
- Ceraphrim (Nephalite)
- Epist (Epist00)
- Gengar master (Gengar-101)
- Wil Yates (Itzyatzee)
- Dfwallace2 (Wjwallace)
- austincredible76 (Austincrediblle)
- Doby (Doby619)
- ray fernandez (MRMEOWNANDEZ)
- CESit (Xabalanque)
Here is the timetable for the tournament. Make a note of this for your records.
- Gible06 (Pokemon1058900)
- TheAnticipationEevee (AbsolutelyEevee)
- CrownXY (crownnyxy)
- jahmot (thomahawk97)
- matthewbny (am_jabib)
- Jay Sal (Tangelatamer)
- Kamato (Arceas010406)
- Tyranitar92 (Carbon00)
- Mr.GX (Mr_GX)
- DaGod503 (Marcus503)
- Thad (Thadger)
- Vivek (vivek8086)
- BugTrainer (McCvoys)
- Josh Koehler (jkoehlz)
- Greninja13 (MinunPlusle13)
- Magmarco (YoMaMa2017)
- ThePokemonSensei (Saeed_BK)
- Memory (Mesmerise)
- hebs82 (101poulets)
- Seng vang (svang20)
- winwinxx (pikachu12629)
- Hansel (Rhodan818)
- Knite (KniteX)
- Phire Phox (phirephox)
- Chris Allen (Tophmister)
- Filipe Cardoso (Nullv3) (Nullv3)
- BunkBun (Clairbee11497)
- Eddie123 (Eddie562983)
- Christian Ellingstad (Zomanga)
Round 1: Sunday 4/2/17 to Wednesday 4/5/17
Turn in your deck list to PMJ by: Wednesday 4/5/17
Round 2: Thursday 4/6/17 to Sunday 4/9/17
Round 3: Monday 4/10/17 to Thursday 4/13/17
Round 4: Friday 4/14/17 to Monday 4/1717
Round 5: Tuesday 4/18/17 to Friday 4/21/17
Round 6: Saturday 4/22/17 to Tuesday 4/25/17
Round 7: Wednesday 4/26/17 to Saturday 4/29/17
CHANGES FOR APRIL
- Banned players can now get their bans shortened by making 50 quality non-tournament posts over the course of the first month of their ban. If you do this to our satisfaction, your ban will be lifted, allowing you to participate after only one month instead of two. I think this is a pretty sweet deal, and while I hope not to have to ban anyone else, I'm glad I was able to get this option approved so it is there if anyone needs it.
This offer also extends to anyone who was banned last month.
- The rules have been updated to reflect that free wins for missing a match or not replying in 48 hours are up to the winner to take.
- Rules for streaming matches have been added (allowed with your opponent's permission).
- Rules for playing your matches over the deadline have been added (notify me beforehand or you are both out of luck).
- Clarification has been added on how to invite me to your conversation.
- A reminder that Challonge only shows a person's PokeBeach username, not their PTCGO one (if they're different).
If you have any ideas on how to improve these tournaments, my inbox is always open for new ideas.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR DECK IN A MANNER PLEASING TO ME:
Have PTCGO copy your deck list to the clipboard, paste it in a new conversation to me, and hit send.
This is the only
way I will accept your deck list, so pay attention. Here's an image to help you out if you don't know what I'm talking about:
In the deck manager, pressing the button highlighted in the picture will copy your deck list to the clipboard. The program will even tell you it's done.
Now, in the conversation to me, right click and Paste, or hit CTRL + V to paste the contents. Make sure PTCGO approves of your list before you send it - if it's legal for them, that's a good sign.
If your client is not in English, do not translate your card names.
Let me worry about that. Just copy it to the clipboard, paste, and hit send. Easy.
Round 1 ends Wednesday, April 5, at 11:59 PM EDT. You have until that time to send me your list and get it approved. Do not assume that just because you sent it means it was approved. Be sure to get confirmation before you relax. Every month I get at least one person who submits a bad list and never resubmits it, so let's try and go for zero this month, what do you say?
And remember to tell your opponents exactly
when you can play!!!! I don't wanna get added to the conversation and see a bunch of "hey when are you free" or generic stuff like that or I will be very, very unhappy.
Looking forward to another smooth tournament. If you have any questions or comments, please let me know.
Do not post match results in this thread. Post them in the main thread only.