anyone think

No they won't. Honchcrow will definetly be played. Charizard is obviously going to be loved. I guarentee you they will not.

Lol, do you honestly have a clue what you're taking about? ^^

Of course they'll be played, they just won't be 'over-played' as some anticipate they will.

Don't forget about them, but keep them in the back of your mind, because when you least expect it, you will run into one.

They have their own strengths, but as fast as they are, they're not all-powerful decks either. No doubt they will show, but they're not going to dominate the format from what I think.

i guess it's like the Ex Delta species series. that set had its strenghs which led onto more like it. people will enjoy playing with something different.

I don't know, maybe not completely all Galactic decks, however I think that a lot of them could be used to compliment other, normal cards.

Ampha-pwn77 said:
I don't know, maybe not completely all Galactic decks, however I think that a lot of them could be used to compliment other, normal cards.

Agreed.

The power of these cards is not with themselves, but with some of the other cards in the set and in previous sets as well.

I don't really thing the SP cards in Platinum will be big, but nevertheless will be played. When BET comes out, though, we could see a big rise in SP deck. If Pulse of the Frontier gives us some good cards for SPs, they will get raised even further whenever that makes it way to American shores.

Anyway, I am not very impressed with the G cards. They just don't have a lot of power....

This may be an over-exaggeration, but I think the only "G" card that will become uber-popular and a staple in many decks will be Dialga G Lv.X, especially in decks that run Poke-Powers. He'll shut off Glaceon Lv.X, Ampharos (both SW and the to-be-released one which will be awesome), Abomasnow, Cherrim, Scizor, fossils (they have semi-interesting Poke-Bodies, right?), Houndoom (LA), Mewtwo Lv.X, Tyranitar SF, and Luxray (LA) to name a few. Not to mention the fact that the only bench protectors we will have (Bastiodon MT and Manectric GC) will also be shut off. Dusknoir and decks that rely on powers will get a mega boost from Dialga G Lv.X.

I feel like they will, but still be used they will have to much support to not to be used at least with the set after platinum Seriously i think the schemes engine is really good and they have speed... IT will be a toolbox i think.... Fun and good, but not sure what the best ones will be

~Master

No, You need to play fast. Or Machamp is going to smack you before you know it.

And Galactic decks are not so fast like Champ.

^toxicroak SP says "hi" to machamp. blocks its first attack and machamp has weakness which means 60+30+10 (poison) and then another 10 after their turn which = 120 damage for 1 energy (galactic tool thingy) or two if you don't have it

Elekids right, the combo of energy gain+Toxicroak G+Skuntank will be ridiculously epic, play it with like weezing, or some psychic pokemon that can power up while toxicroak and skuntank OWN, it'll be FTWx2 thats like, EPIC FTW!

Back