Anyone notice mistakes on cards?

no, we're talking about that the same azurill has 0 retezat cost on 1 card and 1 retreat cost on the other card
am I right? Cause I only have ones with retreat cost

I don't know if it has been mentioned yet, but Dark Vileplume from the original Team Rocket set has two weaknesses. The holo version is weak against Fire while the non-holo version is weak against Fighting.

darkvileplume.jpg

darkvileplume2.jpg

RE:  Anyone notice mistakes on cards?

Alchemist_Almighty said:
I don't know if it has been mentioned yet, but Dark Vileplume from the original Team Rocket set has two weaknesses.  The holo version is weak against Fire while the non-holo version is weak against Fighting.

darkvileplume.jpg

darkvileplume2.jpg
That's weird:/

Also on Aquapolis electric Lanturn. It says it's energies with the poke-power "becomes" water type, not "become" water type. It's singular, not plural.

It's a Marill, not Azurill. It's from Sandstorm.

The Weakness on Dark Vileplume is an actual error, good for you. ^_^ It is to be played with a Weakness to Fire.

As for Lanturn, I think that is also wrong. It should be "become."

I think that some cards (like Marill) are played as written because it's not too game-changing when you have to pay a single Energy to retreat.

Change a Weakness and you're pretty much cheating. Everyone would play the non-holo one just to get rid of the Fire Weakness. That's an error that needed to be fixed.

NO!

Trapinch! Rock Smash! Heads! 10+20= 30! 30x2=60!

Dark vileplume is unable to battle. Trapinch wins! Trapinch can draw a prize!

On some base bet, jungle, and fossil cards, pokemon are printed without wieght.

someone may have mentioned this but i think it was in the first rocket set that the non-holo version of the dragonite had the holo versions number

Don't know if anyone's posted tthis yet, but....
http://www.serebii.net/picture.php?TCG/EX-RS/011-sceptile.jpg
If two energy is attached to Sceptile? If three ernergy is attached to sceptile? Sounds like gibberish to me. :)

mewtwo from HP has also a fault in his second attack; this attack is not affected by weakness, resistance, poké-body's, poképowers or any other efects on THAT pokemon. You don't get to choose witch pokemon so it should be :eek:n the defending pokemon

RE:  Anyone notice mistakes on cards?

Tomokazu Komiya said:
Don't know if anyone's posted tthis yet, but....
http://www.serebii.net/picture.php?TCG/EX-RS/011-sceptile.jpg
If two energy is attached to Sceptile? If three ernergy is attached to sceptile? Sounds like gibberish to me. :)
Not gibberish. I have a few of that, and I think its alright

I've got a (sorry about this card) YGO card that's called:
Ryoku Feild

Now back to the topic @ hand:
(I'll edit this as I find more)
I've git these:
Promo's:

Base:
(1995-1999 ed.)
Nidoking-Thin Print
Magikarp-thin Print
Nidorino-Thin Print (& yes Jade 1's for you)
Digglett-Thin Print
Gastly-Thin Print
Machop-Thin Print
Onix-Thin Print
Poliwag-Thin Print
Ponyta-Thin Print
Sandshrew-Thin Print
Staryu-Thin Print
Computer Search-Thin Print
Pokemon Breeder- Thin Print
Jungle:
Electrode-holo, no symble
Venomoth-holo, no symble
Team Rocket:
Dark Arbok-1999-23000
Dark Vileplume-non holo....fighting weakness
Neo 4:
Shining Tyranny-pokedex entery.

http://pokemon.tcgplayer.com/tcg/scans/ex_magma_aqua/08.jpg
It should say  "You may move an energy card attached to one of your pokemon *insert the rest here*" But it says "You may move an energy card attached to your pokemon *insert the rest here*" Retreat cost also isn't centered.

Back