BW/BW2 Anyone dissapointed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gr8Ampharos

Radioactive cats have 18 half-lives.
Are you disappointed about the 1st legendary trio
personally, i am, because you'd think that the guys at game freak would make something better than a weird bearded blue elk, thats like something you would get in scribblenauts...
share your thoughts down below

I am interested in seeing the official art for them, then I'll decide if I like them

i dont judge so fast so ill wait a bit and see the official art and how they turn out to judge.

What others have said. Need confirmation and ks art first.
And thanks to zero20 i accept pokabus evolution.

yeah sugimori art always makes everything better..

frostwind cause of me lol haha why>? :)

Yeah we can't be for sure if they look ugly yet. We need to actually first look at the official artwork of the Pokemon first to make a decision if they look ugly or not. To me right now I don't think that they are ugly. There might be some features that throw off their designs a bit, but it might just take time to get used to the designs, and plus we haven't even seen the official artwork of the Pokemon yet.

I hate the fact that they roam.

There. Am I justified in not liking them? Not that I don't ofcourse.

Of all the good things Gamefreak had to screw up something whether it was pokabu mijumaru becoming a unicorn or these legendary pokes. Honestly pony seel was a bigger let down then this.

A little....but I really like the bulky grey one.

The jury is out on the other two.

^ Yeah, the grey one looks fine.

The other 2 however, look absolutely hideous. Even if their official art looks better, those sprites are garbage, unless they changed them in the final release of the game or something.

I would NOT judge them based on the sprites. I compared Zekrom to his in-game sprite and the contrast is disgusting. I will say that the white one is pretty off-putting, though.

I kind of like them. Sprites always look a little worse, so give them a chance. They look a little weird, but maybe its in some legend we dont know about. They dnt look like musketeers though, but they look like stand for their virtues.
Also i liked pokabus evo since you picture made it look more natural and less creepy.

All of this can be discussed in the new post about the trio; it doesn't really warrant its own thread.

*Locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back