Anybody Need Tutoring?

GHJamesGH

Retired Mod
Anybody want to start doing better at tournaments? Well just post if you want to be tutored. I will do it via Skype.

I do need help.
If you have either MSN or Facebook plz PM (or add me 4 MSN only) me.

Is this tutoring just for people who are already knowledgable with the TCG and participate in tournaments, or can relative newcomers join to?

Thanks!

VLucard said:
Is this tutoring just for people who are already knowledgable with the TCG and participate in tournaments, or can relative newcomers join to?

Thanks!

Ill tutor anybody, what times are you available.

GHJamesGH said:
Ill tutor anybody, what times are you available.

That depends as I live in the UK so there will be a time difference. What part of the US do you live in, so we can work out time differences?

i'll take some tutoring
i'm not terrible but im not super great either

and im always trying to get better

I was going to kind of have a class and just teach everybody at once, how often do you guys want to do this? I was thinking abouy doing 30 min classes.

aww i was hoping for more 1 on 1 tutor time

if it is gonna be everyone at once then a stream might be easier
trying to teach more than like 3 or 4 people over skype might get a little hectic

i dunno how often you should do it but you should do one tomorrow night, cause that is one of my few times available

I'd die for some tutoring. I want to do better this season in the TCG. 30 minute classes should be good. And not everyone has to be seen on the screen, your able to turn the video option off.

I'm available pretty much now until September, as I return to College then. And your optimal times will probably be like 2-3am for me (I like my sleep :) ). However, is this going to be a talking with mics affair or simply typing into instant message? If it's not talking then I can definatly do it much later.

Spidy Freakshow said:
aww i was hoping for more 1 on 1 tutor time

if it is gonna be everyone at once then a stream might be easier
trying to teach more than like 3 or 4 people over skype might get a little hectic

i dunno how often you should do it but you should do one tomorrow night, cause that is one of my few times available
I will do private, what time tommarrow were you thinking?

I'm not going to schedule tutor times or anything, but if anyone ever needs any help holler at the links in my sig.

Sorry man, my internet crashed last night. I cant do anything tonight, but maybe right after school today would work. I get home at around 3 est. I could do it for 30 min right then.

Back