Anybody been really nice to you with cards?

My friends gave me over 1500 cards before I started buying my own cards.:)

Light Venusaur said:
How about this:
Someone gave me their:
3x boxes (mind u they where fakes.....but he kept the one's that he wanted).
I'm pretty sure that someone was me. I only kept like 15 cards out of all the 3 fake boxes since they look cool, or can make nice proxies.

Anyway, I always give away the cards which I dont want. That usually includes POP cards since they're usually pretty useless, and same with commons and uncommons. Some of my friends usually give me cards which I need for decks, unless they're Ex's.

Hmm...
few years ago (around year 2000 I believe), my cousin gave me his Base Set Chansey, because he got 3 when he bought some Base Set packs...
Then, a couple months ago, he want to give me some of his old holos, because he already retired playing pokemon (he just play until Gym Challenge). I refused that, because, he payed a lot for that... But he insist and I keep refuse it, then at the end he said that want to keep that card in my album (he doesn't have an album, he always put his precious cards in card protector), so I keep it safe in my album (they were Base Set Gyarados, Mewtwo, Zapdos, Dark Vileplume)... Until now, he didn't even ask about that again...

Also, few months ago, my friend gave me his Base Set Charizard... He already quit playing a long time ago and also, this Charizard already screwed...
Backpart already screwed, while the front face still...fine, but with a lot of little scratch :p
why? because it got washed in his shirt pocket >,<

----
I also kind to my little brother...
Whenever I buy some boosters, and got many same cards (usually common and uncommon), I gave it to him for free...
Sometimes I give him rare or holos...
Also, when I bought box (LM) for the first time (damn, my money... TxT), I gave him a lot of commons, uncommons, and few rares (no holos) only if he pay me Rp 10.000 (about 1$) ^^ (well, I've wasted a lot of money for this box :( )

My friends are giving me the rares I have always wanted sloely but surely I have gotten about 10 between last year and this year.:)

Back