Anybody been really nice to you with cards?

Latios Legend

Latios Master
Has anybody been really nice to you with Pokemon cards?For example,my friend at school had just gotten a Latios Delta from DS,but didn't want it.I walked past him,and he said,"Chantal,do you want this card?"I agreed,and when I saw the card,my heart nearly stopped,I had been searching for it so long.And today my Dad bought me the 2 new Holon Phantoms decks!WEWT!Well,has anybody been really nice to you with Pokemon cards?

I was at a tournament, my first one, and since I had gotten last place, the winner of the door prize (a Rocket's Raikou ex) gave me the card. I still have that card today.

RE:  Anybody been really nice to you with cards?

GODZILLA said:
I was at a tournament, my first one, and since I had gotten last place, the winner of the door prize (a Rocket's Raikou ex) gave me the card. I still have that card today.
I came 1st & got Regice Ex....from the pick of the board....
I've never came 1st until that day (it was: Mother's Day)

Latios Legend said:
Light Venusaur,we are not here to talk about the tournament...-__-
OK, I know that!
How about this:
Someone gave me their:
3x boxes (mind u they where fakes.....but he kept the one's that he wanted).
This was in YGO!:
I got 2x Proto Cyber Dragons, Hero Barrier & 2x Skyscrapers.

One of my friends knew I have wanted a charizard and before we moved from canada I went to visit him 4 days before we left and he got me a going a way pressent and it was the crystal charizard from the EX skyridge set and it is in MINT condition in a hard cover as well a sleeve and now he is in just the sleeve in my binder and I was so excited I was crying and laughing at the same time and I swore too and my other friends don't know I have the card and I have had it since 11/10 of last year and he said he paid $30.00 3 hours before we showed up and he did not want trades or anything. HE JUST GAVE ME THE CARD.:)

I purchased a pile of 100 random cards on eBay, but it turned out 30 of them were fakes. When I complained, the seller apologized and posted 10 sealed Deoxys boosters. It was much better than getting my $17 refunded, because I got to keep the cards too, though I threw the fakes in the bin.

A few years ago, my cousins lost interest in their cards, and my aunt nearly threw them all away, but gave them to me instead. There were about 500 cards in the box, and about 30 holos, but a couple of the holos were wrecked, such as a Dark Blastoise that had texta all over it, and a Giovanni's Nidoqueen that had been folded.

I feel so silly to say this, but I'm the nice guy, I have like 200 rares, and I sometimes see poor little kids with barely a card, and I trade it for very few or just give them some uncommon. BTW, it makes me popular at the league :p

Yesterday at league i traded 2 HP aerodactyl for a japanesee pidgeot FR/LG, and traded a lunatone and dre for another, i now have 2 pidgeot FR/LG, YAY!!!!

My friend Giovanni has given me at least 7 ex's and he's also given me a Shining Latias, and lots of Holo's, rares, uncommons, and commons.

He's really funny too.

Thanks Gio

RE:  Anybody been really nice to you with cards?

cute-mew said:
I feel so silly to say this, but I'm the nice guy, I have like 200 rares, and I sometimes see poor little kids with barely a card, and I trade it for very few or just give them some uncommon. BTW, it makes me popular at the league :p
I'm like u when I'm in a good mode, I just give away my commons/uncommons/POPs that I don't need....
I've got over 500 rares (mostly singles...& that inclueds YGO as well).

Just 4 Days ago a kid in my class bought 3 packs of Ex Holon Phantoms just because I said it was the latest series.

In the first pack he gets: a "Delta" Flygon!!

In the second pack he gets: a "Delta" Gyarados *!!

In The Third pack he gets: a "Delta" Rayquaza!!

And Then He comes to school the next day hands me all the cards and says that Ex isn't as good as Base set(old school) and that these cards suck!!

Can you Belive dat?

Saturday, at my local Tourney, some little kid bought his first ever pokemon pack( he just quit Yu-Gi-Oh) and got a HP Aerodactyl. I wanted it for this crazy deck so I gave him like 50 Uncommons, commons, and a couple holo's (accidently my reverse holo Omastar :( o well).

Meh...a while back I was feeling really nice and I gave my friend a Shining Kabutops(old school-Neo Destiny),and he gave me a Jolteon ex!:cool:

Sometimes I give fellow league members stuff I dont need.

1. At the Regionals, I gave this chick some old card pages (ya know the one hold 18 back to back per page) which i got since 2000. Se is really happy.

2. At one tournamemnt, I gave anyone all of my POP packs I earned cause i dont need any cards from them. I am just too nice.

3. I gave this bloke a handful of clear sleeves because all of his cards were badly damaged and I am just a nice guy. I gave his sister a Medicham for free. Yep.

And theres more...but cant remember.

I'm about the nicest guy at my league. When I went to the league, the first thing I saw was a little boy crying. I ran up to hin and he complained that his deck sucked so much. So I aske him if I could help him improve his deck. A big smile came on his face and he got out all of his cards. It took about an hour, but we made an extremely powerful deck. We then battled, and I used my strongest deck. He won. This is what he said. "Wow! This deck is extremely powerful! Thanks Ryan!" He then went into his binder and got out some cards. "You can have these. I have a ton of them, so don't worry!" he said. In those cards were tons of ex's, a bunch of *'s, and a bunch of powerful and rare cards. I then looked in his binder. He DID have a ton of those cards! Here are the reasons I did it.
1) I'm nice like that.
2) I NEVER want to see someone cry, even if it's a baby.
3) There were a bunch of other people, BUT THEY DIDN'T EVEN SEE HIM!!!

Back