Help Any thoughts about keeping these old cards?

waluigi_FOREVER

Aspiring Trainer
I stopped playing around team rocket returns and found some old decks I had made. I had an old team aqua, team magma and dark dragtrode deck. Now I know these cards are "too old" to use anymore and from doing research, the only real eternal format is expanded which only goes back to black and white? That would make these cards pretty much unusable unless its for fun, but even then the power creep that happened is ridiculous and wouldnt stand a chance. I recently looked into making an expanded deck to play with during between MTG games or just randomly if I ever see anyone playing that I'll probably post later, and its the first real attempt at making a modern pokemon deck since around 2004 or 2005.

I was thinking what some oppinions were on selling some of these cards. I could get a good amount to and use it to get the remaining fetch lands I still need for my MTG commander deck, but a part of me still feels hesitant. I was always kinda attached to the old team aqua and magma decks and dark dragtrode was fun, but those team rocket cards are valuable now. Makes me even more mad that my old binder was stolen filled with ex era and older cards.

Vileplume ex
Dark tyranitar reverse holo spinning tail x2
Rocket's sneasel ex
Dark dragonite reverse holo
Dark dragonite non holo
Dark electrode reverse holo x2
Rocket's admin
VS seeker reverse holo (fire red leaf green. Torn since I know I can use it in expanded right?)
R energy
Team magma's groudon holo x4
Team magma's claydol x3
Team magma's aggron
Team aqua's kyogre holo x3
Team aqua's manectric x4
Team aqua's Walrein x3
Darkness energy x4 reverse holo x6 nonholo from ruby and sapphire
Rocket's mewtwo first edition
Rocket's mewtwo x2

Any oppinions on these? I already sold some older cards I had, and these remain.

Back