Wi-Fi Trades AntiKrozz´ Legend Player Thread

I just re-saw your reply on my thread back on 05-09-2007 (forgot about it -.-;; ).

I guess you don't need a Deoxys anymore...

If you still do, I'd like a Shiny Magnemite.

AntiKrozz said:
don´t like shiny pokemon that much (thou i just catched red gyarados...brought me back to those GSC days) but i´ll do for a choice scarf/focus sash.

If that's the case, can it be a junk Pokemon holding Focus Sash for Shiny Magnemite?

i have 1 shiny snubbull freshly caught (hasty) and 3 shiny magnemites...so i´ll take shiny shuckle, shiny medicham or shiny hippopotas/hipowdon...

well viktor i´m looking for a dobious disk, a razor fang or claw and a Tm Thunder Wave...i´ll give you my last shiny Magnemite for any 2 of those

ok... i really need a Razor Fang... so, if any of you have one i´ll give you something U need for it ok? please trade me that item.

AntiKrozz said:
ok... i really need a Razor Fang... so, if any of you have one i´ll give you something U need for it ok? please trade me that item.

I can trade it to you...can you give the Shiny Snubbull? If not, I can trade it for a good ditto/a good pokemon. Allready got a Shiny Magnimite.

EDIT: if you have a good IV'd impish Shieldon that'd be nice too.

Spearow Shiny ( remaining 1)
Magnemite shiny( remaining 3)

I could offer you shiny chinchou and shiny Flygon for one of each.

Back