BW/BW2 Anomaly in the Tsutaja Evos Photo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spammy

8^)
I noticed an anomaly in the photo showing the supposed Tsutaja evolutions.

Here it is, with another minor anomaly.

2vv0umr.jpg

The larger one may be a cut off pokemon sprite, or maybe it is some kind of hidden proof that these are fake (of course the Tsutaja and Mijumaru second evolutions are still real).

Discuss!

There wasn't much explanation, to be honest, but what I remember people pointing out is the shading of the tail and the fact that the background is blue, when the Pokedex image we've seen has no blue background. People also pointed out the JPG artifacts (screwy pixels) around the "ears". Maybe "collar" would be better.

Admittedly, there's not much evidence there. The fact that the image is so small and shows so little of what's going on was a brilliant idea on the part of whoever made it (if it's fake) or cropped it out (if it's real). Keeps people guessing and thinking, never sure.

Fake! Hopefully. It is a little strange to see something like that.

Especially if that is KS art. Which it isn't.

@Shiramu Kuromu - It's fake (apparently, =D), because the "pokedex" has a blue background in this picture (like SkyBlueFox pointed out), and in the games there is no blue in the background. It's supposed to be similar to the Pokedex because of the grid lines (I'm guessing) and the fact that the bottom half of the screen is a grey background.

@Shiramu

An image of the B/W Pokedex was posted in the thread.

I'm certain you could find it if you looked, however.

@Timeshift
Yes, the grid did indeed correspond to the Pokedex image I'm talking about. However, the grid was blue - while the full Dex image's gridbackground wasn't blue at all.

EDIT: Aha! I found it!
bikutini_black_white1.jpg

Remember how some elements such as sprites differ from pre-release and the full release? How do we know PokeDex's are no different? I'll need a fairly recent pic of a PokeDex as seen from BW to know if that pic is fake or not.

That's true. However, as I said yesterday, this entire debacle will never cease until a while after the games are released, so we can't really debate about it anymore.

Or until the Pokemon Sunday special airs next week whichever releases the info on them first.

Edit: Is there a pic in which an actual PokeDex entry is viewed?

This thread has very little value in it, so I suppose it can just be locked. Not only that, but if you read the rules evo threads are also not allowed.

*Locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back