Wi-Fi Trades Ankorauray thread, (english speaker but Aqui se habla español)

6 shiny eevee clons?, wow, thats a large aount (well not exactly), ok i can do't but,the dragonite is 10 aniv? like the tyranitar?, do you have another 10 aniv pok, to make the trade? (especialy deoxys please)

im interested in your shiny eevee(as long as it is legit)and your shiny mew(as long as it is legit)
i have shiny Crobat, Shiny Altaria and Garchomp(lvl 100 not shiny)
tell me what you think!??!

;D!!

Starblze- Well i like te way cranidos look so, if you want we can make a trade taking that for my want

ssb4eve- Yes i have pokerus

Alazzakazam- maybe just the altaria, so tell me what you choose to do the trade

how about a pokerus ho-oh for a pokemon in my thread, located in my sig.
p.s. i also have a phione ^^

Ok well im interested in the shiny eevee (as long as it is legit) for my shiny altaria!!
My friend code is in my sig!!
Just pm me when you are ready to trade and we are both online at the same time!!
Talk to you then!!

;D!!

well i have now a level 70 Giratina (got from a sucker on gts but knows HM 1 & HM 8) and some items that weren't posted there like some plates, tons of thunder and fire stones and an extra Rain Dance TM and Sunny Day TM.
P.S. i could also get a Phione from breeding my Phinoe if you don't already have one??

ssb4ever: thankz but i allready ave those (item i only need now choice scarf and no in a bdly wy)

riolu ranger: sure, just make me know when you can do't

Bonsly sure,should we do it now?

Sorry deck master i already have thse items and nothing in your thread caught me

Back