BW/BW2 Anime Series Speculation

Snorchu

Seven days...
As we have seen in the past, each new game series sparks the start of a new season in the anime. And so it will be with Black and White. The question is, what will happen? What will Ash's new team look like? Who will Ash meet? How in the world will Ash find out that this extremely distant region even exists? Post your opinions and personal speculations here. I'll post my own thoughts later on.

I'm hoping it will randomly pull a "6 years later..." or something, but I doubt that will happen.

Muno said:
I'm hoping it will randomly pull a "6 years later..." or something, but I doubt that will happen.

I'm hoping it'll happen, too. Hopefully any voice changes won't be too painful.

Hellion said:
I'm hoping it'll happen, too. Hopefully any voice changes won't be too painful.
Comparing Ash's voice now to Ash's voice earlier, the new voice is a lot better.
I watch some old Johto shows, and I get a bit annoyed by how he talks.

I want Ash to disapear(heh heh...) and the older characters to replace him. I get that Ash is iconic and all, but I want something new.

Since Ash travels have been traveling with one of the main character girls in Hoenn and Sinnoh he might do with this girl too. This girl is not a kid, and that may mean Ash will be older too.

I really hope for that, or that Misty comes back![/u]

I think nothing will change. I mean, Brock is older too but he traveled along Ash since the begining, why not the new girl ?

I wish that ash would get a voice like he is IDK older then 10. I think that brock will be in there still but there will be a new person but IDK maybe ash will quit over reacting and getting exited to make little kids act like that to. Maybe pikachu will be gone for once but I doubt all this will happen I wish that it would though it would make little kids act better when they play

T

Back