Anime Music Request please...

MysteryE

Character Illustrator
I am looking for Gym Leader Battle BGM from R/S and G/S season...
I already have Kanto Gym Leader BGM...
how about Elite 4??

Oh whoops I misunderstood you sorry... you're looking for music from the anime not games. *hits self over the head* but vg music does have some really nice Pokemon Midis from the Game Boy and GameCube games. ;) If I find any anime music I'll post a link here for you.

There have only been four pieces of BGM released from the G/S era. The Gym Battle theme is not included. As for R/S, what Gym Battle theme are you talking about?

Yes, I am looking for anime music and I already have a lot of midis ^^...

WPM:
only 4 BGMs? what are they? I don't have any -.-

R/S Gym Leader battle... do you have it?
or when battle against Elite 4?

The music i'm looking for is Miror B's theme song in XD. His one in Colosseum was ok but the XD one was the best! If anyone can find it, please tell me.

I know a site where you can get alot of the themes from the japanese version (the anime, not the game). I haven't found alot of the instrumental music though, which is more of what you're looking for. But this site has the themes as well as the endings, movie songs, and alot more. I think they also have some english stuff.

I'd post the link, but I'm not entirely sure if we're allowed to post links to sites with mp3's. Not only that, but I'm not sure what the site is. :p I haven't been there in a while. I'll check up on that and get back to you if you're interested.

Ashido... I know that site, I got lot of stuffs there...too bad it's not too up to date and some songs need to send e-mail first...

Try this (but it's a german site):
www.pummeldex.de
That's where I got mine from

Abhorsen said:
The music i'm looking for is Miror B's theme song in XD. His one in Colosseum was ok but the XD one was the best! If anyone can find it, please tell me.

YES! The dude with the fro of doom! I've searched for it a lot and found it. If you haven't yet I could send it to you.

And MysteryE I have some Advanced Generation BGMs if you want them. I know I have the battle music and team aqua/magma battles. I could send those to you too.

What I really want is that Johto battle BGM. I remember it when it was Ash's Bayleef v. whatshisname's Houndoom (he had a Blaziken too and beat Ash's Charizard) in the Johto league.

Back