Animal Crossing: New Leaf Discussion

Before you enter your town, you must do the time travel... it won't work if you load your game.

Ok guys! It's here! The WOAAAH MEGA UPDATE of my dream town that will hopefully blow you away. If you own this game you haven't played it if you have not visited my dream town! >:3

And here comes the dream address: 7400-2454-7554

Ermagherd necro

So, I recently started the game and got a village with two large parts, and a U shaped river from West to East, where the shore lies.

I have the following villagers:
Astrid
Sterling
Barold
Ruby
... And Apollo.

Porygon-X, if you can explain to me how to move him over to your town, I'd be more than willing to trade for maybe 100k bells >:3

OK, so I decided to restart my town bc I'm really starting to hate my layout, but I have quite a few items I'd like to move over to my new game (mainly tools, fruit, rare furniture, etc.) I mainly need someone willing to hold onto the stuff for maybe 10 min to an hour while I try for a specific layout on my new town. In return you (the one willing to help out) can have any of the furniture I'm not moving over to the restarted game and a silver axe.

Started up my game again after nearly two months of Pokemon + Legend of Zelda.

I've missed you all so much.

Update:

Day 6 of continuously talking to Sable. Boredom continues as I try to accomplish my goal of getting the QR Paths...

I opened the Flower Shop in Main Street
Finished my first Community Works Project (or w/e its called), The Fountain
Naughty or Nice Day is Tomorrow (and no one cares)
I payed the 98k mortgage for my house
I have access to the island
I am regretting my layout, but cannot be bothered restarting
Still ignoring Apollo
I have gotten about half the fossils for the museum, as well as about 1/3 of both fish and bugs.

So, yeah... Grinding for cash (whale sharks and birdwing butterflies for EVERYONE /joke), waiting for days on end, and regrets. Whooo!

(Just kidding, I LOVE <3 THIS GAME)

Anyone know how I increase peoples rents and make another Bridge? The Dog girl says I need to get people to like me 100%, but how can I do that without already knowing how to change stuff?

Pokemonlover903 said:
My Save data got deleted :(

That sucks. BibleThump

At least you can create new memories if you restart it.

dmaster out.

Back