**Andyman's Pokeball Request Shop**

Andyman

Pokemon Amethyst Spriter
Welcome to Andyman's Pokeball Reqeust Shop!

Samples:
untitled3ed.png

Workers:
None

Request Away.

**Note: I'm opening this up again just cuase it looks like people want them.

Wow! you're good at this! COuld I work here? Also, could I have a Groudon Pokeball, please?

To tell you the truth, he just told me he was bored. :)P)

but, I'll fill your requests even if he isn't here, if you want. They'll all be ready by the end if the day or early tomorrow ;).

Pokeballs.png

Ok, if you want them individually, just ask! However, you can just save them to MS Paint, then find the one(s) you want, and use that one(s)!

Yeah, just give me a few hours. I have to go soon, so it'll be ready by tonight ;)

Not to be offensive, but please stop bugging me. I happen to have a life... it will be ready by tomorrow, I promise... again, sorry if I sounded mean, but if you bug me one more time, I'm afraid I won't do it. I'm very sorry if I sounded mean.

electimortar said:
sorry but you say(not rushing and bugging you)next day and next day its just that everybody got theres

Well, I did your's...

After Electimator's request, I'll let this shop die, unless Andyman revives it...

He posted an Electivire Pokeball in Post #11. You actually asked your request after the other people and you whine like the other people's requests were at the same time or after yours but they got theirs first. However, if you look at Post #11, you'll see that he posted an Electivire Pokeball for you.

this is what happened stryker z:he put all the pokeballs together and i requested an individual pair of electivire and magmortar pokeballs.see post 12.(hey dont make me flame about the wining)(this is not a flame)

Back