Wi-Fi Trades Andres Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
AndreGermanotta said:
ONE POST.

grapplepie said:
iff you get a shiny kyogre i can give you a jirache+glacion+ryperior+galade and a gliscor all lv 50 or higher

So, wait, if I get the Kyogre, you'll give me all 5 of those pokemon, or just one of them? I ddn't understand the post. xD
p.s. It will take some time.

all 5 of them for a shiny kyogre ill wait for 1 year for you to get kyogre. can you get kyogre in a year?

grapplepie said:
So, wait, if I get the Kyogre, you'll give me all 5 of those pokemon, or just one of them? I ddn't understand the post. xD
p.s. It will take some time.

all 5 of them for a shiny kyogre ill wait for 1 year for you to get kyogre. can you get kyogre in a year?
[/quote]

I think even I could get Kyogre in a year and I stink at getting legendaries!

Castformfan said:

Haha! I could probably get it in a few weeks or something. Depending on how long it takes me to get this Shiny Mewtwo. :p

It took 5 seconds for me to get Rotom, but Rotom is level 15 and not even a legendary...
I have a level fifty-something Rhyperior. I want a shiny Kyogre, and I could also get you a few of your other wants if you give me time.

~SS

Shiny Shinx said:
It took 5 seconds for me to get Rotom, but Rotom is level 15 and not even a legendary...
I have a level fifty-something Rhyperior. I want a shiny Kyogre, and I could also get you a few of your other wants if you give me time.

~SS

Depends on which pokemon.
But, if I get Kyogre, my first choice is the other guy, since he asked first.

AndreGermanotta said:
What level is it now?
its the gamestop eveent jarache and its at lv 20 but my sisters is lv 5 but both know dracko meateor
iff you want a deoxis too ill give you that for free if we trade too but i got it of wifi and its named and lv 100?

grapplepie said:
its the gamestop eveent jarache and its at lv 20 but my sisters is lv 5 but both know dracko meateor
iff you want a deoxis too ill give you that for free if we trade too but i got it of wifi and its named and lv 100?

Could you get Jirachi to level 50? If so, that'd be great. :)

AndreGermanotta said:
Could you get Jirachi to level 50? If so, that'd be great. :)
ok lv 50 it is anyu moves you want it to learn?
ill get ryperior+glacion+cliscor+jarachi+galade all for shiny kyogre.and deoxys iff you want it? just tell me when you get shiny kyogre and pm me trade times.

grapplepie said:
ok lv 50 it is anyu moves you want it to learn?
ill get ryperior+glacion+cliscor+jarachi+galade all for shiny kyogre.and deoxys iff you want it? just tell me when you get shiny kyogre and pm me trade times.
[/quote]

What's the Deoxy's name?
And deal. xD

AndreGermanotta said:

What's the Deoxy's name?
And deal. xD
[/quote]i got deoxys on wifi and its terrible name is mosis(i hate it thats why i need to get rid of it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back